14 - ChaeKey chapter :-)

The Blue Teddy Bear

Chaerin

"CHAERIN-AHHH!~~" Dara Unnie and Bom Unnie yelled at the same time from the livingroom. Thinking there was something wrong, I ran to the livingroom with a worried face.

"What's wrong Unnie?" I asked when I got there and saw the two of them facing the TV screen with widden eyes. I kneeted my eyebrows together in confusion and looked at the screen as well, only to see the 'We Got Married' new episode airing. The thing that shocked the most though, was that Kibum was there... With this girl that I didn't even remember. For a moment I thought he was being a part of the show and that got me angry 'couse I thought he didn't tell me, but then I found out it was some kind of blind date.

"Ottoke!!~" Bom Unnie shouted and covered her face like a cute high school girl. I had to admit, I was a little jealous, but I trusted Kibum, and I knew that he wouldn't do anything to hurt me.

"Chae-roo?" Dara Unnie whispered when she noticed I was daydreaming, and brought me back to the real world.

"Yes Unnie?" I said with a small smile on my face.

"What do you think of this?" She said as she patted the free place on the coutch next to her. I sighed and sat down.

"Nothing... It's just a show! And I trust Kibum, so I don't have anything to about!" 

"Aww, it's so cute! It's obvious that you love him!~" She spazzed like a crazy fangirl, making me laugh.

"Who is she though? I don't recognize her!" 

"Oh, she's Eunji! From A Pink! She was also part of that drama, Reply 1997!" Dara Unnie said and I simply nodded.

Later that night

Minji came back quite late and becouse I was the leader I had to stay up and wait for the youngest to get back home. For a second I thought something was wrong, until someone opened the front door lightly and soundlessly, in order not to wake the others up. Minji took her shoes off and tip toed to the livingroom, where I smiled when I saw her. She returned the smile and sat on the coutch next to me.

"Where were you?" I asked as I patted her head softly.

"I was out for some fresh air!" She said as she put her head on my shoulder and sighed.

"So, you were taking some fresh air for the past 3 hours, huh?" When she heard that she let out an annoyed sigh and stood up straight as she crossed her arms over her chest. "You do this every Sunday Minji! What's going on?" I added and looked at her with a concerned face.

"I... I can't stand that show Unnie! And I can't tell those two to not watch it, nor can I tell them I don't want to watch it. Leaving the house for a while is the only way they and this God damn show can leave me alone." 

"You don't trust him, do you?" 

"Why should I? After all he did to me..."

"Ok, ok, let's go to sleep!" I said and tried to stand up but she took my arm and pulled me back on the coutch. "What is it?" I said and faced her.

"Did you see it?" She asked and I knew she was talking about the show. I nodded. "What happened?" She added.

"Naeun sang him a song as a late birthday gift. And you know, all the lovely dovely moments with the hugs and sweet words." As I told her that, I noticed jealosy was starting fill her eyes. And to distract her from all that I told her about Key too. "And Key was there too!" 

"Yes Unnie, but Key doesn't have an on-screen wife to make you jealous with!" 

"He was there on a blind date with Eunji!" With that she gave me wiered face. "What?" I asked. "Do I have something on my face?" 

"No, but how can you be so calm when your boyfriend was on a date with another girl?" 

"Unlike you, I trust him!" And with that I made my way to my room and spent all night thinking about Key.

A few days later

"Hey baby!" Key said as he kissed my forehead and hugged me. I hugged him back but I kept a straight face all the time. He noticed and asked. "What's wrong?" 

The past few days my jealosy grew. His fans were saying how cute they looked and how they wanted them to be the next WGM couple. And even though I'm not a jealous nature, I still became a victim.

"Nothing..." I said lowly without even looking at him in the eye.

"What do you mean nothing? You're not even looking at me! Babe, please tell me or I'll go crazy!" ' You and your senceless threats...' I thought as I mentaly chucked and rolled my eyes. "Please!~" He tried again and put his aegyo in use as well as his puppy eyes.

"You and Eunji were on a date, I heard!" I said as I gave up and told him. He looked at me surprised at first, 'couse this was the first time I had ever put on a jealosy scene in our relationship.

"Y-you're jealous?" When I saw his sad face I broke down and hugged his waist.

"I'm sorry! At first I wasn't but then with all the comments and your fan's reactions, I just couldn't help it! I'm so sorry!!!" 

"Hey hey hey! Why are you appologizing so much? A little jealosy is healthy in a relationship, you know!" He said as he smiled and kissed me sofly on the lips. "I was just sad couse I thought you didn't trust me!"

"Of course I trust you! You never did anything to make me loose my faith in you!"

"I know!" He said and looked at me lovingly.

A Pink Dorm

"So, Unnie! How was your blind date with Key?" Naeun asked Eunji.

"Oh, it was good, he was nice too, but just not my type!" Eunji answered as she kept playing with her hair.

"Why do you say that? I think he's really cool, and if he would like me I would date him with no doubt!" Naeun said as she smiled cutely at her Unnie.

"Yes, he's cute and maybe I would too, but he's already taken!" Eunji said as she continued to pretend like she didn't care.

"Really? With who?" Naeun said as her eyes almost popped out.

"2NE1's CL!" At the sound of CL's name Naeun made a disgusted face. "What's with the face?" Eunji asked when she finally put her eyes on the younger girl.

"Nothing, it's just that putting a gangster infront of you Unnie, it's quite stupid!" 

"From as far as I know, she's not a gangster and that's only her image! Plus I've heard she's pretty cool!" Eunji snapped back, leaving Naeun speachless.

"And you belive those stuff?" 

"Yes, why not?" 

"No no, nothing, just be careful, she might also attack you since you were on a date with her boyfriend!" And that was all Eunji needed to feel scared...


Hey guys!~ I'm back lol ^_^
Sorry for the short chapter, but I'm kind of having a writer's block these days and the articles about Key and Eunji kind of inspired me :-)
Ok, so, I hope you liked this, and I'll see you on my next update ^_^
BYE!~