17 - Halloween

The Blue Teddy Bear
 
Minji slowly made her way to the bed where Taemin was sleeping. Soundlessly, she sat down on the edge of the bed and cuped his cheek while smiling sweetly. Then pressed a small kiss on his lips, making him smile and let her know he was awake although his eyes were still closed. Minji kissed him again and again, until it became a make out season. When they parted to fix their breathing, Taemin opened his eyes.
 
"Do you know what day is today?" He asked with his husky morning voice while smiling up at her.
 
"Of course I do! How could I ever forget?" She repied and placed her head on his chest, while he hugged her tightly. 
 
"I asked the CEO permition to give me a free day today, just so we can spend it together!" Taemin said while her, now red hair that he loved so much.
 
"That's awesome! Finally I get some time alone with you!" Minji said and looked up at him before kissing his chin and replacing her head on his chest again. 
 
Yes, it was Halloween, but that was not the reason why the couple were going to spend it together. It was becouse 3 years ago was when they officially met each other. That was the start of everything. Just that one Inkigayo special stage and they became friends. Then, eventually, lovers.
 
"What are we going to do all day long?" Minji broke their comfortable silence and sat up. Taemin pouted and started thinking of some fun stuff they could do.
 
"I don't know! We can do whatever you want!" He said.
 
"Hmm, what do you say if we go out and have lovely luch date. Then we can come back and watch some movies, and then you can finally get lucky after one full month!" Minji said and bit her lip when she finished the sentence.
 
 
 
"... Why don't we leave the lunch date for later and the movies too and have right now?" Taemin suggested and smiled innocently like a kid asking his mom for a candy.
 
"Uhmmm.... NO! Now get up and get ready! We're going to eat!~" She said cheerfully and threw her hands in the air while making her way out of his room. On the other hand Taemin was fake crying, and whining. 
 
Once he was dressed, he went to the living room and saw Minji roaming through the channels on TV.
 
"Do you have your shades and hat?" Minji asked once she noticed he was right infront of her. 
 
"Yup!" He said and showed them to her. They had to get disguised if they wanted to go out in public, couse if they'd get cought, nothing other than trouble was awaiting them.
 
"Let's go then!" Minji said and turned the TV off, before jumping on her feet.
 
"Do you wanna go anywhere fancy, or-"
 
"MCDonalds is good for me!" Minji interrupted him when they were in Taemin's car. He smiled and turned the car on. He was happy he had such a simple girlfriend. Girls like Sulli or Naeun would have requested some five-star restaurant.
 
"Here we are!" Taemin said and parked his car, and put his hat and sunglasses on before smiling at Minzy one last time. Then they both got out of the car and made their way inside. They didn't hold hands, nor did they kiss or do all the lovely dovely stuff, couse even if they were in disguise, they didn't want to risk getting cought.
 
"Naeun told me you spoke to her at the party!" Taemin said and took a bite of his hamburger. Minji sighed and took a sip of her coke, before answering.
 
"Yeah, I did!" 
 
"And she told me you weren't really nice to her!" 
 
"SHE WHAT?" Minji exlaimed and covered once she realised she was too loud. "She did what?" She whispered this time, but her expression was nothing but furious.
 
"That's what she told me!" Taemin said.
 
"Aishh, now I really hate her!" 
 
"Why? What really happened?" 
 
"I was nothing but nice to her! She was the y one. She even told me didn't hang out with gangsters!" 
 
"Ok, babe calm down! It's no big deal! I wasn't going to belive her anyway. She got nothing on you." Taemin's words made Minji smile a bit.
 
"I would kiss you right now!" She said and smiled wider, while Taemin gladly returned the gesture.
 
"Eat up, so we can go back home and do whatever we want to!" He said and bit his burger once more.
 
"What movie?" Minji asked and kneeled down infront of him with a bunch of CDs on her hands. And out of all the ones, he choose the one Minji was the most afraid of. Paranormal Activity 3.  " you!" She said and angrily and stood up. 
 
When she played the movie she went back to Taemin again and hugged his waist tightly. That was becouse she was terrified from horror movies, and Taemin knew that very well. She remembered how she reachted throughtout the whole time while they were watching 'Drag me to hell' last year. And now they were watching a scarier movie.
 
"Don't be scared, I'm here!" Taemin whispered softly and wrapped his arms around her.
 
 
 
"Open your eyes, nothing's going to happen!" Taemin said while trying to get my hands off my face. 
 
"Shut up! You're just lying, like you did the last time!" Minji said in disbelief, becouse throughout the whole movie, Taemin said nothing was going to happen, and something DID happen, which made her jump and shake in fear. 
 
In the end they ended up pausing the movie and stop watching it. Minji was just too scared to continue. And to make her feel slightly better, Taemin was giving some pleasure to her neck by and her sweet spot.
 
"Why do I feel like you wanna skip to the other part!" Minji said and pulled his head up only to meet his lust-filled eyes. Without thinking twice, he crashed his lips to hers and kissed her deeply. 
 
"Please!" He said with a husky voice, and tugged her shirt. Rolling her eyes, she finally gave in...
 
 
 
Melany looked at herself in the mirror for the last time before heading outside. She was wearing a white dress and heels, while her long, wavy, black hair fell down her shoulders. She looked indeed gorgeus and she hoped Kai would think that as well. 
 
After taking her white purse on her hand and sighing nervously, she left the flat.
 
Once she was outside the building, she saw her now, boyfriend, leaning on his car looking flawlessly handsome. With that white shirt and dark pants, he looked even hotter than usual and it made Melany smile and walk a little faster so she would reach him as soon as possible. 
 
When Kai heard her heels click, he raied his head and gave her a sweet smile before pulling her in his embrace. He burried his face on the crook of her neck while taking in her smell and hugging her waist. She hugged him back, of course, by wrapping both her arms around his neck. They were enjoying that moment way too much when they noticed it had been a few minutes they were standing like that. 
 
Kai was the one to pull away first and look at her from head to toe. 
 
"You look amazing!" He said and looked back at her eyes while smiling.
 
"You don't look bad yourself either..." She said and returned the gesture (smile). Kai laughed a little before opening the passager's door for the woman infront of him.
 
"Shall we go?" He said and Melany simply nodded and got inside the expensive car.
 
The ride was anything but quiet. The atmosphere was filled with giggles, jokes and sweet words every now and then. 
 
"We're here!" Kai said and turned his car off after parking.
 
"This quicky?" Melany said in awe and looked outside the window. Meanwhile, Kai was alreadt outside and went to open the door for her. It was his second gentleman-like gesture that night, and Melany loved it.
 
They made their way inside the restaurant with their arms linked. They seperated only when they were infront of the table. The sat next to ech other and Melany was the first one to take the menu and look through it.
 
"You hungry?" Kai asked as he slowly took the menu as well and opened it with a smirk on his face. 
 
"... Pff, no!" Immediately after she said that, her stomach started growling.
 
"Seems like your stomach dissagrees!" Kai said as he chuckled. "What would my woman prefer for dinner?" He added making Melany blush when he refered her as 'his woman'.
 
"Uhmm, Yangnyeom Tongdak!~" She said and closed the menu. Kai giggled and called the waiter. After he ordered for the both of them, they started talking.
 
"I'm so happy you didn't reject me again!" Kai said and took a hold of her hand that was landing on the table. Melany smiled and interwined fingers with him like his hand tenderly.
 
"I'm happy you asked me again!" She said and felt her cheeks turn a light shade of pink.
 
 
The dinner was served and the couple were enjoying their dishes, until Melany looked up and saw someone take a couple of pictures.
 
"Kai? I think that girl just took a picture of us!" Melany said and looked over at her boyfriend who was chewing his food.
 
"So?" He said after swallowing.
 
"What do you mean, so? It's your careere I'm talking about!"
 
"Honey, if I wanted to keep us a secret, I wouldn't have taken you on a date tonight! I don't care if we get cought." He said and took a glace at the girl, who was waiting for Kai's move, so she could take a pretty good picture of it. And with a smirk, Kai leaned closer to Melany and crashed his lips to hers. Melany hesitated at first, but when he started moving his lips against hers, she decided to return the favor.
 
When they pulled away, Kai saw the girl again. She had she jaw dropped as she continued to take multipate pictures. Noticing how it was making
Melany uncoumfortable, he stood up and made his way towards her.
 
"Excuse me! Can you please stop that?" Kai asked politely.
 
"S-s-stop what?" The girl stuttered. Who wouldn't if Kim Jongin was right infront of them?
 
"The pictures. Stop it! It's making my girlfriend a bit uncoumfortable!" He said.
"O-oh, yeah s-sure!" The girl said and shoved her phone in the bag.
 
"Thanks!" Kai said and flashed her his killer smile, before turning around.
 
"Aren't you going to ask me to delete them?" The girl's voice stopped him from going any further.
 
"Huh?"
 
"The photos! Aren't you afraid that I'll hand them to some kind of reporter?" 
 
"No! I'm trying to hide anything!" He said and made his way to his table. He smiled at Melany and kissed her  cheek, before continuing eating his meal.