4 - Last Performance

The Blue Teddy Bear

Minzy

Lee Hi's last It's Over performace was done, and that meant it was my last time wearing that stupit costume. Although I had to admit, I was pretty much gonna miss it, and also I was gonna miss working with HaYi. As I finally put on some ordinary clothers, I told the others I had to go to the restroom. They all nodded and I left the room. As I entered the toilet, I looked my reflection in the mirror. 

I felt bad as I started thinking about other idols at my age, who had already started dating. It was not fair, I mean, guys say I'm funny and that I have I have a pretty personality, but why do they keep on drolling over those Barbie dolls? And speaking for Barbie dools, two just entered the toilet, and one gave me a cold glare. Sulli and Krystal. Two of the prettiest idols in Korea, also two of the ugliest when it came to personalities.

"Jinri-ah, did you hear?" Krystal said as she took a quick glance at me. I was watching them in the corner of my eye as they started chit-chatting about how he hooked up with her and all. I rolled my eyes and when I was about to open the door, I heard Sulli talk on the phone.

"Hello baby!!~ Yes, I'm in the restroom. I wanted to be pretty for you, kekeke~!! Ok, I'll be there in a second Taeminnie Oppa!!~" She said and hung up. 

What really surprised me was the fact that Taemin was dating her, and at the same time, he was flirting with me. 'Aishh, Minji-ah, you shouldn't be this surprised!! Everybody knows he's a playboy...' With that thought I walked out of the restroom and made my way to Ha Yi's dressing room.

Taemin

I hung up on her and let out an irritated groan. How many times had I told her not to call me Taeminnie? How many times had I told her that our relationship wasn't serious? How many times had I told her I didn't love her? Yet she kept insissting on making me like her at least. But she just couldn't do it, she just couldn't.

"OPPA!!~" I heard her voise as she walked in the room and without even saying a word to the others she sat comfortably in my lap and kissed me passionantly. I kissed her back since I didn't wanted to deal with her again, but my eyes were open all the way. I heard Key Hyung cought to get her attention. She broke the kiss and looked back at him. 

Key, being the usual Umma, scoled her for being rude and not talking to the others. She appologised and stood up. She hugged Key and then said hello to the others also. 

She was sweet girl, but not the one for me.

"Uhm, where's Jong In?" Krystal said as she was standing at the corner on the room.

"What am I supposed to know?" I said and she rolled her eyes as she made her way to Minho. Krystal; was the opposide of Sulli. I mean Sulli could be a little rude to other idol girls becouse they stay too close to me, but compared to Krystal... miles away. Krystal would make life miserable for the girl who competes with her about Jong In. Let's just say she was like those crazy fans.

"Hey guys!!" Jong In stepped in. I noticed Krystal giving him a death glare. 'Hmm... Wonder what happened!!'

"KIM JONG IN!!!" She yelled from across the room. "How comes you haven't contact me me in over A WEEK?" She added as she took steps closer to him. Jong In sighted and smiled lightly.

"Baby, I've been really busy!! You know, SM has been giving us a LOT of schedule lately, and as much as I wished to call you, I couldn't." The stupid lier said as he cupped her left cheek with his hand. 

"Whatever! Just don't you ever do it again, ok?" Jong In nodded and kissed her lips softly. That moment someone knocked on the door.

"I'll get it!!~" Kibum Hyung said and made his way to the door. To my and the other guys surprise, right behind the door, were standing three georgeus ladies. Bom, Dara and CL. The 3/4 of 2NE1.

"Chaerin!!~" Kibum exlaimed he pulled his 4 month girlfriend into a tight hug. "I missed you so much!" He said agains her neck. She couldn't help but giggle at how cute her boyfriend looked. I noticed the other two rolled their eyes.

"Ok lovebirds, nag it off!" Bom said as she placed her hand on CL's shoulder who pouted as she pulled away from Kibum's arms.

"Sorry, hello Noonas!!~ What are you guys doing here?" 

"Well, we came here to see Minggki and Ha Yi, but since Chaerin insissted that much we decided to pay you a visit too." Bom explained. I smirked at the sound of Minji's name.

"Ahh~, but why didn't you took them too? Come on, I'm a big fan of Lee Hi!!" Jonghyujn Hyung said exited.

"Ok, Chaerin, you're the youngest, you go!!" Bom said in an ordering tone. 

"Why me?" CL complained.

"Couse your Unnies are getting old!" Dara said as she out one hand on her hip and took small steps, looking like an old lady. I laughed and CL rolled her eyes and took Kibum with her to take Minji and Lee Hi.

Minzy

"Tadaaa!!" Someone slammed the door open. I jumped a little since I wasn't expectin such a thing, but when I saw it was Chaerin Unnie it looked completly normal. She ran at Ha Yi's direction and hugged her as she congadutated her on the awesome performace she pulled off. Then she came to me.

"Hey Teddy Bear!" She said and hugged me. I hugged her back and rolled my eyes at how she called me. "Come on, both of you!! The other SHINee members want to see you." she added and took my wrist without any warning and pulled me outside the door. Before I knew I was inside SHINee's dressing room. Everybody was there, the rest of SHINee, the two Barbie dolls what I ran to on the restroom and of course GG's Kai, LOL xD jk.

"Hey guys!!" I waved awkwardly and earned a bright smile from almost everybody. I earned a glare from Krystal, a small, very small smile from Sulli and a smirk from Taemin. The brat...

"OMG, hi Lee Hi-sshi!!!~" Jonghyun fangirled. 'He must really like her...' I thought. At that moment I receved a text message from Melany. I started texting her back as my back hit the hard wall.

"I'm starting to get suspicious!!~" Dara Unnie said as she took light steps towards me as she looked around the room not to meet my gaze. 

"VERY funny Unnie!" I said and continued replaying my best friend.

"Who are you texting to then?" She said as she took a quick glace at my phone.

"Melany... Or are you not going to belive me this time eaither?" I said. Well, Unnie was a shipper of me and Deuk and she was the only one in 2NE1 that belived we were dating. Bull...

"It's not Deuk Unnie!! Here, you can cheak if you want! And even if I was dating someone, I would tell you, especially if it was Deuk." I said. She hugged me and whispered a bunch of appologies in my ear.

"Yeah yeah yeah, sure!! Stop now!!" I said and pushed her away.

"Who's Melany?" I heard someone say, but since I was still on Dara's arms, I couldn't see the person.

"She's a vocal trainer in YG. Damn, her voice is like heaven, and she's Minji's friend since they were on dipers." Chearin Unnie explained. 

"Can you discribe her visualy?" 

"Black hair, quite big eyes, slim lips, curves... Long way short, pretty, but not Korean standared." I said as I faced the one who asked. Kai.

"Have I met her?" He said as a smirk was palced on his lips. I rolled my eyes knowing he knew the answer.

 

As our visit came into an end, we decided to go back to the dorm. Before walking out, I turned around one more time and waved at the guys, who smiled at me sweetly. To my own surspise, Taemin did too. The car ride was quiet, until Bom Unnie decided to break it.

"What's with that Kai guy and his curiosety about Melany?" She asked, making me go back to the real world.

"I don't know. They met each-other at the club last week, but Melany didn't like him, and he sems to be more withdrawn by it." I said making my Unnie nod simply.

"But it's he dating Krystal?" Dara said from the driver's seat.

"Is he?" Chearin Unnie joined the conversation.

"Well, being best friends with a player will make you one too, right?" I said.

"Minggki, it was a missunderstandi-"

"Unnie stop! You don't know what happened..." I cut her off.

"Kibum told me. He told me how many night he had cried himself to sleep just becouse of you. Talk to him for God's sake, you never let him explain!" Chaerin said as she turned around from the passager's seat to face me. I didn't answer though, I just felt my eyes tear and my eyelids becoming heavier, until I blinked and let a tear fall off my cheek. 'Damn you, Lee Taemin...'