11 - Trouble

The Blue Teddy Bear

Melany

Minji pushed me in one of the member's room and draged me infront of another door. I was confussed and I didn't know what was happening, so I didn't fight back or ask her anything. Then she opened the door and pushed me inside. When I was about to speak again, she slamed the door closed. I thought she was fooling around, but when I heard that she also locked the door, I knew something was up. 

I was about to knock on the door and yell at her to let me out, when I felt someone else's presence. I slowly turned around and at that moment the lights were on. My eyes popped wide as I saw the man standing there. The one and only Kim Jong In. The only thing I did was scream.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!~ WHAT THE ?! GONG MINJI OPEN THE ING DOOR!~" I yelled on top of my lungs and kicked the door as hard as possible. I noticed Jongin was also quite shocked, but that didn't stop him from being the usual jerk.

"Mel, calm down, you're not gonna die if you spent a little time here with me." He said as he hugged me from behind. I could tell her was smirking. Just when he wasn't expecting it, I kicked his balls and he fell on the ground. 

"Touch me one more time, and I'm gonna let out all my anger on you!" I said as I pointed my finger at him, who had both his hands on him lower side while growning in pain.

"YAHHHHHHHH, OPEN THE DOOR!!!~" I yelled once again and knocked on the door. That's when I heard her laugh out loud. That only made my blood boil more. "WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT, BRAT?" 

"I'm sorry Mel, but it's useless to waste your voice. I'm not gonna let you out until I feel like doing it!" After saying that I heard footsteps and a door getting closed.

"UGHHHHH, I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" 

"Seroesly, stop yelling, she's not gonna let us out, so it's worthless!" I heard the man behind me say. And he was right. It didn't matter how much I yelled or threated her, she wasn't going to let us out until she would want to. I sighed and sat on the floor with my legs crossed. Good thing she had turned the lights on.

"I'm sorry I hit you..." I said and I looked at my hands as I played with my nails.

"It's ok!" He said and moved next to me. I started looking at the clothes. I knew it was Dara's closet. 

"So, what's up?" He asked.

"Why are you talking to me?" I asked as I shot a death glare at him. He just sighed.

"Look, God knows how long we're gonna be here. Now, instead of fighting we can also try to know each other better and have a good time." He said. I thought for a few seconds and then simply nodded.

"So, what do you want to talk about?"

Minzy

"I am officialy DEAD!" I said to myself as I sat on the coutch and sighed. I turned the TV on and looked through the channels. I started getting bored and decided to take Dougie out on a walk. I went to my room and took her lash and when I was ready I left the house. I knew that the two slaves I had kidnapped wouldn't make any noise so I left without bothering to tell them.

As I was walking around the city with Dougie stopping here and there to pee or poop, I spoted a huge park and I decided to take a break there. Then it started to rain. '...' I thought and carried my dog as I ran down the street. After runing for a while I spoted a coffe shop and decided to stay there until the rain stopped. 

When I got in I noticed nobody was there. That was a good thing though couse if anybody noticed who I was I'd be freaking embarrest. I mean, after all, I was dripping wet... 

I took my seat on a table in one of the corners and looked outside the window. The rain had gotten heavier and people were slowly getting inside their houses until there was nobody outside. I sighed and leaned back on my chair. I started rubbing Dougie's back who was on my lap and I also tried to relax for a moment. I had my eyes closed when I heard the coffe's foor open and someone walk in. I was also too lazy to look who it was and even if I did I'd probably not know the person... 

"Hey!" A familiar voice spoke making my eyes pop open. I looked up and saw Taemin sitting infront of me with a sweet smile placed on his face. That was quite wiered thought couse he would usualy give me one of his smirks, but this time... A smile? A sweet smile.

"What do you want?" I asked as I held my face in one hand as the other kept on rubbing Dougie's back, who, I assumed was already asleep.

"Aishh, fine, I'm sorry I'm trying to keep you company." Then he stood up and started leaving. But I had to talk...

"Tae... Don't go!" He turned around and sat again, this time next to me. He took Dougie from my lap and placed her on his. She was awake and was climbing his chest as she his chin. She had always had this little thing for him since the time she first saw him. Ehhh lucky puppy... He giggled as he was playing with her. I couldn't help but smile. He just looked so cute.

"How've you been?" He asked as he stopped fooling around with my dog.

"I've been good, you?" I replied and moved my gaze to somewhere else.

"Bad... I'm missing someone!" He said and kept looking at me. I nodded and whispered a low 'ohh'. "It's you... I miss you!" He added and made my eyes soften a little. My heart was telling me to grab him and kiss him while my mind was telling me not to. 

"I want you to know the truth... Even thought you won't belive, you need to know what happened!" He said and leaned closer. He had his hand on my back as he kissed my cheek lightly making me shiver a little. I wanted to know, but was I ready to know?

Melany

"Show me!~ C'mon!~" He used a little agyeo as he was trying to make me show him my tattoos. He was also hugging me and telling me that if I didn't show him he'd never let go. I laughed and gave in.

"Fine fine, I will!" I said and took my jacket off. I was wearing a trank top beneath but my back tattoo's were still showing. I took my hair ro the side and turned my back to him. He started touching every part that had a tattoo on. The first one was the Dream Catcher I had on the end of my neck and that went down on my back. ( PHOTO ). 

"That's my first tattoo. I did it when I went back to LA for a short visit last year. I had followed my sister who was going to make another one and when she noticed me, she asked if I wanted one too. Since then I've been quite obsessed with tattoos and I've gotten more." I explained. Then he move to another one. I was on the side of my neck and it was three points in a row.

"That's a matching tattoo I got with my sister. It doesn't have a real meaning it's just that we both liked it and decided to make it a matching tattoo." His hand then he moved his hand behind my ear where was an Infinity. ( PHOTO ).

"Just something I always wanted." He chuckled and looked down on my shoulder. ( PHOTO )

 Then moved on my left shoulder. ( PHOTO

"I like this one!" He said. 

"I like starts and music, so.. yeah..." Then I turned around since there wasn't any other tattoos on my back. He looked at the one on my collarbone. ( PHOTO ) *Just imagine it's on her collarbone*

"It's cute!" He smiled. At the moment I heard the bedroom's door open. I quckly put my jacket back on and waited to see what was going to happen. Then footsteps were heard, and the closet's door got unlocked. Hesitantly I stood up and slowly made my way to the door. I took the handle on my hand and rolled it. The door opened... I looked outside and saw that Minji was sitting on Dara's bed.

"Minz? What's wrong?" I asked as I walked slowly closer her. She just laid on the bed and closed her eyes. I sat next to her and looked at Kai's direction. He just shruggled.

"Minji?" I said once again and took her hand on mine. 

"I met Taemin..." She said as she sighed. 

"So..." I said expecting to know the whole story.

"THAT ING IS GOING TO DIE ONE DAY IF SHE KEEPS ON DOING THIS!" She said as she stood up and started walking around the room. She was obviesly pissed, but why?

Taemin

The shower's hot water hit the top of my head fell down my body as I just stayed there still. I remembered what happened. I was so angry at myself for letting her take over me. And she didn't have anything to talk to anyway... Little ...

~ Flashback ~

"I want you to know the truth... Even thought you won't belive, you need to know what happened!" I said and she turned her head to me and looked at me directly in the eye.

"Say it then... Tell me!" She said as she waited for me to speak again.

"I was-"

"OPPA~" A voice and two pair of arms around my neck interrupted me. Choi Jinri. 'Aishh...'

"What are you doing here Oppa? I need to talk to you, please come!" She said as she took her seat infront of Minji who was already shooting death glares at her.

"We were in the middle of a very importat conversation Sulli." I said.

"Mine is more important, oppa come on!!~" She whined like a little kid and pulled me, cousing Dougie to jump from my lap and leaving Minji there looking pissed as .

~ End of Flashback ~

I was now all dressed and thikning of how to meet Minji again. I had been thinking a lot and I really wanted to tell her. She was the most important girl in my life (after my mom) and she had to know that. She had to...