12 - I Love You

The Blue Teddy Bear

Author

The front door slamed hard and made Krystal jump a bit. Sulli entered the living room with heavy footsteps. Krystal was just looking at her in awe. He friend rarely got angry, but when she did, she was quite scary. She kept on looking until Sulli took her seat beside her in the black leather coutch. 

"What are you looking at?" She asked as she sighed in frusturation. Not that she had anything with Krystal, but the thought of Minzy knowing the truth and getting back with Taemin was bugging her a lot.

"Nothing. It's just rare to see you like this." Krystal answered with a cute pout on her face. Her intention was not to bother her old friend, but she really was curious about what had happened to her. With a sigh, Sulli answered.

"I'm sorry Krys, but I'm really angry... and...  I think I'm loosing him." Sulli said as she turned to Krystal and looked at her with those eyes full of pain. Krystal sighed, knowing how Sulli was feeling at the moment.

"Kkamjong also dumped me... He knew what happened to Melany and he knew it was me. Unnie, I don't know what to do. I don't feel complete without him!" She said as she pulled the older girl in a friendly hug.

"Omo, what if Taemin finds out that we also had something to do with Minzy's case? Then I'd defenetly lose him forever!" Sulli said as they stayed hugging like that for a couple more minutes until their bandmate, Amber entered the living room.

"Whoo, what's with the hugs?" She said with a playful smile, which annoyed the other two.

"Oh, shut up Amber! Don't you have any better thing to do?" Sulli said as she rolled her eyes in annoyance. Amber's smile faded away and she glared at Jinri. As an Unnie, she needed to teach those girls some manners.

"Look, I don't know what's your problem, but I will not let a child like you speak to me that way! And I don't care that we're bandmates, as long as we live together and do everything together, you have to show some respect." 

"What's going on here?" Luna joined he conversation as she walked next to Amber and stood there with her joyful smile.

"They're being disrespectful; As always." Victoria, who had listened to every word they said, walked in as well and the three Unnies were standing infront of the other two, who were sitting in the coutch and looking at the three of them in disbelife.

"See! Look at how they're looking at us!" Amber said being pretty annoyed at the moment.

"Look, maybe something happened with Kai and Taemin and they're just upset." Luna said, being the positive person she always was.

"That doesn't mean she should talk to me like that! And this is not even the first time. If they had a fight with their boyfriends, they can let out the anger at them, not me!" With that Amber left the room, and went to meet her old friend, who she clamed as her sister. Minji.

Amber

"Omo, what if Taemin finds out that we also had something to do with Minzy's case? Then I'd defenetly lose him forever!"

Sulli's word couldn't leave my mind. I couldn't belive that she would be capable of something as bad as that. And for what? Just for a guy. A guy who didn't give a about her, and probably never will. So, on my way to the movies, where Minji and I were supposed to meet, I couldn't stop thinking on telling her or not. 

"Unnie, right here!" I lift up my head and saw her standing at the front door with two tickets on her hands. I smiled and ran at her direction. I hugged her as soon as I was there and then we got in. 

"You're late!" She said as she took her seat and passed me the popcorns and a can of Coke she bought. 

"I know, I'm sorry! I kind of got into a little fight with Sulli and Krystal!" I said and took a sip of my drink.

"Really? Why?" She asked.

"I'll tell you latter!" I said and put my full attention to the movie. So did she. Also, we kept on cracking some jokes here and there but not a serious conversation. The serious part was going to come latter.

After the movie we decided to hang out for a while more and we went to an ice cream shop. The wather was pretty hot and an ice cream wouldn't be such a bad idea. After choosing the flavors, we took our seats in one of the tables.

"So, why did you fight with those two?" She asked and took a bite of her chocolate ice cream.

"They're two disrespectful es!" I said and took a bite myself.

"Ohhh, not the B word, come on! They're your bandmates!" She said.

"I don't really care! As long as they don't have any respect for me, they're nothing to me. Oh, and, I gotta tell you something." I said and stopped eating for a moment.

"Sure, what is it?" She asked.

"You better stop eating, or you'll choke!" I said but she ingored me and continued. I sighed and got straight to the subject.

"Sulli and Krystal poisened you!" As expected she choked and started coughting.

"What?" She menaged to say and coughted again multipate times. I waited until she got back to normal and spoke again.

"I heard them talk to each other about it! Krystal was responcible about that happened to Melany and Sulli is responcible of what happened to you!" I said and looked at her shocked face.

"O-Ok, but... why?" 

"Taemin and Kai! They felt threatened by you two!" As I said that, Minji's shocked face was replaced by a -WTF- one. 

"Oh come on! You have got to be kidding me! They almost killed us for two doutchebags!" She said. I sighed. Again.

Kai

"HYUNG! HURRY UP! WE DON'T HAVE ALL DAY!" I yelled at Taemin as I and the other four waited for him in the living room. I and Taemin along with some of the other SM boys were going out for the night and hang out. For some reason we decided to go to Incheon Beach. It's close to Seoul and we would be back before the sun raised. That was something we often did. Escaping the busy schedules and have some relaxing time on a place were the six of us chose.

After a good ten minutes he finally came and the six rushed to the door. It would take a couple of hours for us to be there so we had to go early to come back early. And so, we got in the van and let Suho Hyung, as the eldest to drive. I was sitting at the very back of the car with Taemin, while Luhan and Chanyeol were infront of us and Suho, who was driving and Minho were at the front.

After a couple of hours we were finally there. Suho hyung parked his car and then all of us jumped out. We all had nor small blankets nor jackets with us since it was quite chilly. I took the beers from the back of the car and Taemin took the snacks. Then we went to the coastline and sat on the sand. The moon was full and the light it made was enough for us to see each other.

"Well, finally some rest huh?" Chanyeol said and took a chip and put it it his mouth.

"Yeah, finally!" Luhan answered. 

"Jongin-ah!!~" A voice from behind called me and when I was about to turn around a pair of hands made their way around my  neck.  I turned my head and saw Minji.

"What are you doing here?" She asked as she let go of me and sat down. I was still quite shocked.

"Uhm, I was gonna ask you the same question!" I said and after that some one called her name.

"Ughhh, I have to go or Deuk will start nagging me!" She said and stood up. "Ok, bye guys, have fun!~" She said to the others and ran away. I noticed Chanyeol was almost spazzing. Having a backjack as a friend and a member of 2NE1 as a friend as well was hard.

"Well that was unexpected!" I said.

"What? That she hugged you?" Taemin said as he glared at me. I chuckled and shook my head.

"No! And for your information, she's hugs me all the time! It's unexpected that she's here!" I said and took a sip of my drink.

"I thought you liked Melany." He said and took a sip himself.

"I do! But that doesn't mean I can't be Minji's friend!" I said as I was starting to get a little annoyed.

"Ok, sorry!" He said and looked down knowing he was overreacting.

"If you still have feelings about her, why don't you go and tell her?" Minho joined the conversation.

"I tried, but Sulli cut me off and dragged me away from her!" 

"Why did you let her?" 

"You know how she is! She doesn't give up, until she gets what she wants!" 

"Speaking of that! You know the guys that I found attacking Melany?" I said. They all nodded.

"Krystal sent them!" Their eyes went wide immediately. 

"Really?" They all said at the same tme. I nodded calmly.

"Maybe Sulli had something to do with Minji's case as well!" I told Taemin who after that started thinking deeply.

Taemin

I couldn't take it any longer. I stood up and went to where Minji was staying. She looked at me in disbelief when I told her I wanted to talk to her, but then gave in moved away from the others with me.

"We've left something unfinished, haven't we?" I said looking deeply in her eyes as our faces were only inches apart. She cleared before she spoke.

"I'm all ears!" At the moment I could see her eyes filling wth tears. I held her cheek and with my other hand, I sqeezed her hand.

"I love you so much, and I'd never do anything to hurt you-"

"But you did!"

"Nothing happened between me and her, I swear!"

"Give me one good reason why I should belive you!" That made me pouse.

"Becouse... Why would I tell you this if I didn't love you? Why would I beg you to be mine again if I'd feel anything for Sulli? If you think I'm going this becouse of personal needs, let me tell you, I have others for that... But you... I love you! I'd give my life for you! I'm... I'm crazy about you!"

"I don't know-"

"Just give me another chance! If I hurt you again, I promise you, you will never see me, ever again!" And finally, the tears she was keeping in for so long fell down her chubby cheeks. She looked down and a soft sob left her plump lips as she wrapped her hands around my waist and rested her forehead on the crock of my neck.

"I love you too, idiot!" I let a few tears as well but wipped them off quickly before she saw them. I gave her a soft kiss on the top of her head as I pulled away. I coughted as I noiced both of out groups were watching every move of ours. She laughed awkwardly and after she kissed my cheek she made her way to the other three who were waiting for her. I waved one last time and joined the guys.

I sat down smiling like an idiot and sighed as I looked up at the sky.

"What a beautiful night!" I said making them brust into laughers.

"Cheesy dumb!" Kai said and smaked my arm. I laughed too.

"Oh Kai! Melany was there!" I said and smirked at him. His eyes got widde.

"Shut up!" He said stood up immediately. "Going to get my girl!" He said and left.

Minzy

"Heyyy!!~" Kai said and sat next to me wrapping an arm around my shoulders. I was way too happy to think of why he was acting that way. But the answer was easy and  didn't have to think to realize it. Melnay!!~

"I heard that you and my friend over there, are officialy a couple now, huh?" He said once again. Now I gave him a look.

"Who who, officialy, no! He still has a lot to do to gain my trust back!" I said.

"But he didn't do anything!" 

"Nobody confirmed that!" I said. "And why don't you tell me the real reason why you came here!" I added and glaced at Melany who glared immediately.

"Right, Melany, you wanna catch a beer?" He asked.

"Now?" 

"Yeah, right now!" Melany thought for a while and then just rolled her eyes and nodded. I was happy he was making his moves, but not as happy as I was for getting back with Taemin. Yayyy...

 


MUST READ

Hey guys!~ I'm back again ^_^

Did you like this chapter? I hope so :P

Anyway, the point is not here! What I wanted to tell you is that on Monday I'm going on an one month vacation in Italy, where my aunt lives. Now, I don't know if there's any Interenet connection there, so I moght not update as ofted, or I might not update at all.

I'm not sure, but hopefully there will be Wifi and hopefully I'll be able to update!

Thanks for reading this chapter and sticking up with me ^_~

Please comment and tell me your thoughts on the story!

Bye! Love you!~<33