5 - He got married? :O

The Blue Teddy Bear

 

 

‘We Got Married’s new couple rumored to be SHINee’s Taemin and A Pink’s Na Eun

112580 Views

-
 

After the reports of Kwanghee - Sunhwa couple bidding their ‘marriage’ farewell on ‘We Got Married‘, new reports have surfaced suggesting that there is a new idol couple who will be joining as the former couple’s replacements!

According to multiple broadcast industry insiders the new couple is SHINee‘s Taemin and A Pink‘sNa Eun! “Taemin and Na Eun is having their first filming for ‘We Got Married’ today (17th KST),”according to one insider.

The recording supposedly took place at a cafe made famous by the movie ‘Introduction to Architecture‘ on Jeju Island.

Another rep commented, “Since both don’t have any experiences with relationships, although this isn’t real, this will be their first relationship.”

Of course, nothing has been confirmed by the show’s staff yet, but this is to be expected as the show is quite well known for its attempts at keeping information a secret until the date of broadcast.

Source: Sports DongaStar Today

Minzy

Jealosy started to built inside me as I read the article. What kind of joke was that? Yes, Taemin's a jerk, but he took my heart and he still has it, how would I be able to support all of that? Not to even mention that it was time for SM's not so familiar idols to pay a visit on YG's headquoters; and Taemin was one of those. 

A light knock on my door, brought me to the real world. I sighted. "Come in!" I said and closed the pages of Allkpop. It was my own studio, where I trained my trainees and where I danced my off most of the time. The SM idols walked in row. There were, Kai, Chanyeol, Krystal, Sulli, D.O, Minho, and Taemin, Changmin, and a few other ones that I couldn't recognise. I rested my back on the rolling chair as I smiled to them. Then Jiyoung and Yougbae, who were the ones that were going to show them around, came to me, smiling naughtly. I kneeted me eyebrows together in confusion.

"Ayy baby girl!!" Jiyoung said, teasing me.

"You looking good..." Youngbae added while walking in cyrcles around me. Plus, was he blind? I was wearing a loose white t-shirt, and track pants, zero make up and messy hair. I was not looking good.

"Ok, what do you want?" I said looking up at them, with a blank face. They only acted like that when they wanted something from me, or when they wanted me to do something for them.

"Well, wouldn't you be the best dongsang ever if you replace us on showing the SM idols around?" Jiyoung said, with his creepy smile never leaving his face, as he got closer to my face.

"Uhmm.... NOPE!!~" I said and pushed him away.

"Oh come on!!~ Pleaseee~ I have to finish the song for the girls, pleaseeee~" Jiyoung begged, while falling on his knees. 

"Well, you can continue your work, and Youngbae Oppa  can show them around on his own. you don't need me." I said looked at the other man on my right.

"But... I'm busy too!!~ C'mon, take Mel and tour them. Plus you're not doing anything important... please!!~~~" I had two older guys on their knees begging me to replace them like they were freaking 5 years old. What else could I do?

"FINE, fine! Just leave." They both screamed in victory and started jumping around like happy kids. I just glared at them and after I rolled my eyes annoyed I stood up. I guestured the guys to come after me and with that I and the group of SM left, leaving Jiyoung and Youngbae still being all happy and jumping around.

I reached Mel's studio and after knocking I went in. She was just sitting there, doing nothing.

"Hey!" I said and rested my right arm on the wall beside me. She turned her head and looked at me while smiling then got up and approached me. Her smile though, faded away as soon as she saw the SM idols. Or better, as soon as she saw Kai. She was staring at him in disgust while he was cheacking her out while having a playful smirk on that pretty face of his.

"What's going on? I thought Jiyoung and Youngbae were showing them around!" She said while taking her eyes off from Kai.

"Yeah, well, they begged me to replace them, since they were 'busy'." I said the word 'busy' with a bit of inrony on my tone. I knew they weren't busy, they just wanted to probably go out, look for some booty, and stuff like that. 

"Hah, yeah, busy!!" She chuckled and so did I.

"Ok, everyone, this is Melany, one of YG's best and newest vocal trainers." I introduced her.

"The newest, yes. One of the best, no. Nice to meet you!~" She said and simply waved.

"Whatever! Will you help me?"

"With what?" She asked.

"Touring them around the building." I said.

"Haha, no!" She said and turned around, making her way to the small couch with her guitar on her lap.

"Seroesly? C'mon!! You obviesly don't have any better thing to do." I said as I got closer and took the instrument off her hands, making her glare at me.

"Aishhh fine! Brat!" She said and stood up, took her jacket and wore it.

"Yupiii, let's go!!" With that I took her arm and lead her ouside.

1 hour Latter

We had already shown them almost every part of the building and they also had the chance to meet some of the artist and producers. Some exchanged numbers, so they would get closer. After all that was the point of all of that. To make SM and YG closer. 

The only place they hadn't been to, was the rooftop. The rooftop was the place where everybody could relax and enjoy some alone time. There was a pool, a bar with different kind of drinks, and other fun stuff. As soon as we arrived there I noticed the Hightech and Crazy guys were there taking a well deserved break. I and Melany walked foreward, as we let the raw of SM, still surprised and amazed.

"Ok guys, you are free to do anything you like now. Leave, stay, play, drink, get inside the pool; just feel free to do anything." Mel said before she was draged away by Don, holding her waist and pulling her. 

"And you say you're not dating!" One of the Crazy girls yelled, making everyone laugh. Melany on the other side, just gave her death stares, but she broke the eye contact since Don lead her far away from everybody.

"What people don't understand, is that their friendship is unique adn very brother-sister like. Like ours, right?" Deuk said as he put his hand around my shoulders and smirked. I rolled me eyes and pushed him away.

"What'chu guys waiting for? Have fun!" With that they all attacted the things they liked the most. Since the weather wasn't that warm, no one dared to get in pool, but most of them went to order drinks though. When they all were gone, I was left alone with Deuk. For some reason his expression was serious. No, more like concerned.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Didn't you hear the news?" He asked raising his eyesbrow. I didn't have to ask questions any longer since I already knew what he was talking about.

"What should I do?" I asked while looking down on me feet.

"I don't know! But you never heard him right? You never gave him a chance to explain." 

"He never tried."

"You never asked. Minz, I hate seeing you like this! Just go and talk to him, after all, he still might have some feelings felt about you." 

"Oppa~, I don't feel like talking to him at the moment." I said and rested my head on his right shoulder. He sighted and brought me closer to a hug, putting his hands on my back.

Taemin

"Oppa? Oppa~ What are you looking at?" Sulli's voice brought back to reality. I was imagining Youngdeuk's head on a plate right in front of me. That peace of dared to hug my Minzy. Like her rejections weren't hurting enough.

"Oppa, jinja, what's your problem?" 

"Aniyo, it's nothing! Just thinking about the whole 'We Got Married' thing." I answered taking my eyes off from them and looking at Sulli.

"Ahh, Oppa, you won't leave me for her, right?" She asked using a cute pout. I smiled and took the hair off her face. 

"No, don't worry." That brought a smile back on her face and she kssed my cheek sweetly before leaving with Krystal. Then Kai sat next to me looking quite angry.

"What's wrong?" I said rubbing the bridge of my nose with my eyes closed.

"First, 'couse Krystal is starting to annoy me for real, and second-"

"Becouse Melany and Youngdon are close friends and you can't stand that fact?" I cut him off.

"Yeah, I just don't know what this girl does to me... I-I can't explain." 

"I hear you man!" I said and patted his back.

After a while

I was walking down the halls of the huge building, trying to find the toilet. It had been a long time I had left, and I still hadn't found it. For a moment I thought I was lost, until I saw a familiar door. 2NE1's practise studio. 

I used to go there a lot before Minji and I... you know... whatever. I started wondering if anything had changed inside that room. And curiosity took over me. I pushed the door knob down and fourtanetly, the door was left open. I stepped in. It was the same as I remembered it to be. The mirrors, the lighting, the clock, the computer. Everything. I closed the door behind me and walked slowly around the studio. There was also a poster, or a huge picture of the 2NE1 girls. They were smiling happily, showing the sistarly love. I walked closer to the picture. Closer to Minji's face and ran my hand to the paper. I smiled weakly as my eyes filled with tears.

"What are you doing here?" He sweet, husky voice interruped my track of thoughts. I turned around and saw her standing behind the wall. I held my tears back and put my bad boy mask on once again.

"I was looking for the bathroom and I saw the studio so I walked in. Sorry, I should've asked for permition first." I appologized and when I was about to leave her voice stopped me once again.

"Y-You and Silli make a great couple... I wonder what she'll do to Naeun if she tries anything with you." She sounded dissapointed, nervous... hurt.

"You and Youngdeuk make a great couple too. I wonder what he'll do if he finds out about our past." I said without turning around to look at her face.

"I'm not dating Deuk, and he knows." She said with a light chuckle.

"Yeah, that hug totally explained everything."

"Jealous much?" I paused for a moment to turn around slowly and noticed she was supporting her back on the wall while her arms were crossed on her chest. I walked closer to her, to have her infront of me. Our foreheads touched, and our eyecontact never broke.

"Why would I be?" I asked.

"Then why are you being like this?" 

"Why wouldn't I be? After all, you're my ex, and you'll always have a special place in my heart." 

"Our relationship was never like that."

"Maybe to you, but to me it was!" She remained silent for a few seconds before she spoke again.

"The toilet's down the hall, last, left door. Excuse me!" Before she would let me reply, she left cooly. I kicked the wall as I hit my head lightly to it. "You lost her Pabo, you lost her..." 


Tadaaaaaa, done with chapter 5

Do you guys like it? Sorry for the lame idea with the visit and all, I just had to bring up some alone Taeminzy moment and this was also the first idea that came to me. I could've thought about something else, but since I had left you guys waiting for almost a month already I decided to post this one.

Ok, so hope you like it, and please comment telling me about mistakes I did, or stuff like that so I can get better~

'Kay so, I'll see you guys on my next update.

Byee!~<33