6 - Lies, Help and Rumors

The Blue Teddy Bear

Melany

Rumors started spreading around the building. Rumors about Minji and about her feeling regarting Taemin. It all started when she was watching 'WGM' at the gym while exercising. Seungri and TOP were there too and they noticed how jealous she looked everytime Taemin and Naeun would show up. She also asked to change channels a couple of times.

And there I was waiting at Starbucks waiting for her, just to get a clear thought of what the relationship of my best friend used to be with that guy. Then I noticed her entering and as soon as she saw me she waved and got closer. I smiled at her, yet I couldn't hide the nervousness on my face. I was afraid that what she was gonna tell me would bring us into a fight.

She made herself comfortable infrond of me and smiled waiting for me to talk first. I looked at her and returned the smile. We just stood there, smiling until we both laughed at the awkwardness.

"So, why did you call me?" She made the first step as she put her elbows on the table and put her chin in between her hands.

"May I take your order now miss?" The waiteress said as she noticed my guessed had already arrived. We made the order and fourtanely nobody recognised Minji. It wouldn't be the right time to deal with her fans.

"Ok, so you wanted to tell me something?" She asked as she took a sip of her coffee. I sighted loudly as I relaxed myself. Then when I was ready, I washed her with questions.

"What's your relationship with Taemin? Did anything happened between you? Is there something you haven't told me? Do you have feelings about hi-"

"Whooo, easy tiger!! Can you ask me again, slowly and please make me one question, the after I answer you make another." She said and smiled a little.

"What's your relationship with Taemin?" I asked again slowly. She sighted as she poused a little before answering.

"Mel, there is something I haven't told you about him and me." She started and I nodded to let her know I was ready to hear it. "We met in 2010 on that Halloween collaboration. He appeared to be a nice guy back then, and we got close friends. Then eventually my feelings for him grew bigger and I didn't saw him as a friend anymore. I wanted him to be more that that. Things went on normally until he told he liked me one day. Neither of us said anthing about dating, but it felt like we were a couple. We'd go out on dates, we kissed a lot, we played around, but he didn't seem to be serious about it and one day I saw him with Sulli... inside his bed... ... Well she was , while he was fully dressed. So yeah, since then I started hating him..." Tears where falling down her cheeks as she told me the story. A side of me wanted to comfort her, but another told me to ask for an explenation of why she didn't told me any those stuff before.

"Why didn't you tell me? Why are you telling me now?" I asked once again, my face being serious, but my eyes showed how bad I felt for her.

"I was keeping it a secret from everyone, I didn't want to put him through the overprotection of my Oppas. So I decided to not talk, but as much as I kept it inside it hurt even more, and at that time we were in Japan, so the only people around me were my Unnies, and I told them. They comforted me, but I was never able to forget him, and I don't think I ever will. I'm sorry I lied to you, and I understand if you're mad at me! I'm leaving." She stood up and left. I was thinking of letting her go, but then I after thinking it again I stood up immediately and after paying the bill I rad after her.

I ran down the street that led you to her dorm. I ran as hard as I could, until I saw her figure walking slowly with her head hanged low and arms crossed to her chest.

"MINJI-AH!!~" I called her out making her stop and turn around. She looked at me confused. Then I ran a bit more and when I was infront of her I pulled her in a hug. She cried silently on my neck while I conforted her.

"I'm sorry..." She whispered lowly as she pulled away and kept on looking down.

"If I wouldn't have forgived you I wouldn't be here now." I said and ruffled her hair, making her glare at me since she hated when I did that. I didn't knew why I was forgave that quickly, I just felt like she was really sorry and that she didn't do it on perpous. And come one... Who would ruin a 19 year old friendship over something like that?

"Come on! You're sleeping at the dorm tonight. There's no way in hell that I'm letting yo go home at this hour." She said and pulled me inside the building.

Taemin

A light knock on my bedroom's door interruped my track of thoughts. I sat on my bed and looked at Key who entered and sat near me.

"So, how was Naeun?" He asked smiling.

"Just like the others." I said and layed my back on the bed and looked at the ceiling.

"Still drolling over Minji, huh?" He said and layed next to me. I nodded sowly.

"What am I supposed to do Hyung? She hates me!" 

"Tell her the truth. Tell her that Sulli barged into your room that night, stripped and made it look like you were ing."

"She doesn't want to listen to me Hyung!"

"You never gave her a clue to know that you wanted to tell her. You just put your bad boy mask on and pretended like you didn't care... Just tell her Taemin, please!" He said.

"I can't..." I said closing my eyes, in order not to let my tears out. I heard Key sight loudly and stand up. He made his way to the door, but before he left, he said something.

"It's your lost Taemin..." With that he closed the door and left.

Sunday Night

Minzy

"MINZYYYY... Come and see We Got Married with me!!" Bom Unnie shouted from the living room. I had closed myself in my room that night, only becouse I didn't wanted to watch that crappy show. The first episode was enough to take me down emotionaly and I didn't wanted to experience the same feeling again. So, in order to not watch it, I had to leave the dorm, or I would be tied up in the coutch with Bom sitting next to me eating popcorn.

I immedately stood up from my bed and changed into some red thight jeans, white trank top, baseball jacket and black converse.

fashion :P photo converse_black2-horz-vert_zpseb0788ce.jpg

Then I left. I didn't have an exact place to go, so I just decided to walk around the city. After a while, I found myself at the Han river and since I was tired of walking for almost an hour, I decided to take a rest and sit at one of the benches. I took my seat and enjoyed the view. A light breeze was blowing which made the moment more enjoyable.

Minutes passed by only by staying there and thinking, so I looked at my clock and I noticed I was sitting there for almost two hours. So, I decided to head home, since I didn't wanted Bom Unnie to worry. And with those thoughts I stood up, but when I turned around I saw a figure standing there. It was a man, but becouse of the darkness and his cap, which was covering almost his whole face, I couldn't recognize him. 

I forrowed my eyebrows together and looked at him confused. I was waiting for him to say something, but when he wasn't reacting. I thought he didn't wanted to talk to me at all, so I started walking. I couldn't go far thought since his grip on my right arm stopped me from going any further. I turned around, and this time I decided to speak first, since I didn't wanted to waste my time with him.

"Can I help you?" I said politely, not wanting to show any sign of annoyance in my voice.

"We need to talk!" His voice was familiar, and slowly I started to remember his face.

"Kai..." I whispered as my eyes widden. Not that it was something so shocking, but it was bizzar that he wanted to me. We weren't even close, yet he sounded so serious, like the topic of the conversation he wanted to talk for was a big deal to him. Not waisting any time I nodded and after that we were sitting in the same bench I was a while ago. It was kinda awkward at first, so I decided to take the first step.

"So... What did you wanted to talk to me about?" I asked while still remaining on the same shy position with my hands on my lap and my head hanged low. He took his time to answer.

"Melany..." He said, looking up at the sky while smiling. I smiled too. It was obious that he liked her a lot.

"You like her, don't you?" I asked while he nodded slowly closing his eyes, while his smiled never left his face. "And why did you wanted to talk to me about it?"

"You're her friend, right?" He said as he finally made eye contact with me.

"Yeah, so?" I was still confused over what he was trying to say.

"I need your help to make her like me!" 

"No... Kai, I can't!"

"Why not?" He staighten himself up and turned to be infront of me.

"Couse there's nothing I can do! If Melany doesn't like someone she never will... Like NEVER!!" He sighted and landed his back on the bench again.

"Please... Let's try at least, if she doesn't like after that, then I promise to give up!" He said looking at me with pleading eyes. I felt bad for him somehow.

"Hhh....Fine, bu-"

"YESSSSSSSSSS, THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!~" He cut me off as he hugged me while yelling a bunch of thanks in my ear.

"Ok, okk, stop," I said and pushed him away. His face though, made me melt again. He looked like a child who finaly got his favorite toy. I smiled and added. "You need to work very hard, VERY hard to make her at least like you as a friend."

"I will, I promise!!" He said and after that we decided to stay for a while more and kept chatting. We exchainged numbers and he told me about his feelings for Mel. It was wiered how someone could speak with so much love for someone he barely knew. 

After what seemed like minutes, I noticed it was already midnight. He ofered to take me home since it was late so I accepted and we both walked to my dorm. We bid goodbye to each other and I ran inside the building, up to the apartment, ignored Bom Unnie and went straight to bed and fell asleep.

The next morning

I woke up feeling a bit numb, and took a look at the clock. It was 8:00AM, so I decided to take quick shower before I'd get ready to go to practise. I ran to the bathroom and striped. Then, after showering, I dryed my hair and put some clothers one. As I was preparing breakfast for the girls, I heard a loud scream. Bom's scream. Worried I ran to her bedroom and say her looking at her laptop with widden eyes and open. I forrowed my eyebrows together and looked at her confused. Then her eyes looked up at me with the same expression. 

"HOW COULD YOU?" She yelled once again. The confussion on my face grew. "HOW COULD YOU NOT TELL ME ABOUT THIS?" She added as she turned around her laptop only for me to see photos of Kai and I laughing and talking at the bench the other night. Before I knew it, I had the same face expression Bom Unnie had a while ago. 'Ohh Boy...'


 

Ok, just to clear this up, there will be no feelings for Kai to Minzy and vica versa. They will be just friends : )