2 - After Inkigayo

The Blue Teddy Bear

Minzy

"Unnie~ I won!!~ Can you belive it?" Ha Yi said as she ran into the dressing room and hugged me. Since I was still wearing the huge costume she couldn't hug me fully so she pulled away. She was tearing up a little. Well I didn't blame her though, she was still young and reaching such a sucsess muct've been really unbelivable for her. 

"I know, I was watching you! Congratulations btw!!~" I said and patted her head. If I wouldn't be wearing the huge Teddy Bear costume I would give her a bear hug and squeze her to death...

"Why are you so cold? Did I do anything to upset you?" She asked while pouting cutely. I laughed .

"Noo, Ha Yi, It's just that I'm still wearing this and I can't hug you, that's all." I explained. She simply nodded and made her way to the other guys who congratutaled her also. As she was spending time with the back up dancers, I took my time to change into some regualr clothers.

Ha Yi

As Unnie was changing I heard the door knock. I was lightly surprised since I wasn't waiting visits. Confussed I went to open it. To my surprise they were the SHINee boys. I blushed since I was a very big fan of them. That was also the reason why I've been so awkward when they, especially Jonghyun, showed me such love and respect. 

I woke myself up from my thoughts and bowed 90 degrees at them. they also smiled widdely and bowed. I told them to get in and when they did they were wellcomed by bows and 'Hi's and 'hey's from the other guys.

Onew sunbae offered me their album and I took it while bowing at the same time. Since I hadn't had my album out yet I couldn't give them anything. At the moment Minji Unnie came out of the dressing room, wearing a pair of skinny blue jeans, trank top and lazyly holding the bear's costume.

"Deukkie Oppa~, help me!!~" She said acting all cute since she knew that Youngdeuk Oppa couldn't resist her. I laughed at them. They's make a cute couple if they weren't best friends.

Deuk took the heavy costume from her and threw it on the coutch beside him. Then Minji Unnie came to me and gave me hug.

"time to congratulate you properly, huh?" She said as she pulled away. I laughed and nodded. Then she turned to the five guys and bowed respectfully. They also did.... exept..... Taemin.

"Hey Minji!~" He said as a smirk was placed on his face. I noticed Unnie glaring at him. I looked at Taemin and then at Minji, and then at Taemin and then at Minji again. 

"Ehh~ Don't mind them Ha Yi-sshi, they have some old issues going on between them." I nodded in understanding.

"So Minji-sshi, what are you doing here?" Minho sunbae asked and Unnie turned her attention to him.

"Well, I'm the bear." She said and earned a few shocked looks from the guys. Well exept Taemin, whoi's smirk never left his face.

"You're the bear?" Jonghyun sunbae asked with his eyes widden. She nodded as she smiled sweetly.

"Pshh, and you call yourself a dancer..." Taemin said and earned a confused look from Unnie.

"I mean, come on, have you seen the way you danced out there, it was awful!!" He added.

"Well you try dancing in that and we'll see how good you'll be..." She said.

"Why? What's wrong with it?" Taemin replyed, still having his smirk on.

"That is deam heavy, and I'm a girl, which makes it harder for me to carry it." she said as she took a step closer to him.

"Well then you should've never been in charge for this!" I could tell Unnie was loosing it so I looked back at Deuk Oppa and he went closer and grebbed her arm. Then pulled her from behind, taking her far away from Taemin.

I laughed nervoesly and after a while chatting with then\m they decided to leave. Once again Minggki Unnie was very polite with the four of them and when it came to Taemin, she only gave him the usual glare.

As they were about to walk out of the room another girl, who I assumed was Melany Unnie came and blocked their way.She appologized and opened the road for them. As soon as they were gone Minggki Un nie started swearing and cursing.

"Wow, I've never seen Unnie this mad before..." I said in a low tone as I kept watching her with widde eyes.

"Ehh, there are a lot of things you haven't seen about her." Melany Unnie said and wrapped her hand around my arms. "Oh, and I heard you won 1st place today, huh? Congratzz!!" She said as she supported her hips on the make up table, next to youngdon Oppa.

"Yeah, thanks Unnie!~" I smiled and so did she.

"That ing bastard.." I heard Minggki Unnie sy from across the room. I also spotted Deukkie Oppa trying to calm her down. Melany rushed on my side and covered my ears.

"Yahhhh, Minggki-ah, there's a minor here!" I heard Melany say, but Minggki was too angry. 'Hmm, I wonder what happened between them...'


 

Hello everybody :DD 

I'm sorry for the short boring chapter, but I really didn't know what else to write. I protmise that the next chapters will be more interesting and full of Taeminzy :pp 

Thanks to all my subscribers who subscribed, I love you guys MUAHH :***

Subscribe&Comment