The Great Escape

Tugging on a Werewolf’s Heartstring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

There was a rush of footsteps that trailed into the confinement as I watch a blast of wind him me straight on the face, effectively slapping my hair against the expanse of my facial skin. Wow thanks for the slap... whoever that was.

 

And then I see the lights brighten the room as the ugly villain wrecks havoc along the premises. Tao had skidded a kick as he managed to land a fatal hit on the ribs while the perpetrator dug his rusted nails upon the younger's skin. He flinched at the attack before performing a spinning high kick and twisting his head, smirking as it spun in circular rounds. 

 

I find a hand snipping the rope behind me in one smooth move, perhaps through the use of a long fingernail. "J-jooeun" the voice struggles as it placed one warm hand on top of my shoulder.

 

"Kai?" I beamed at the voice.

 

"Did he-" before he could finish, I find a jacket placed on top of my bare body and in surprise, I let out a shy shriek.

 

Baekhyun's pained face came into view as he eyes the rest of my body and sighs in relief. "No. Thankfully he hasn't." And in one effortless sweep, he picks me up bridal style. Squealing, I trashed against his hold, face red of embarrassment. "W-what are you doing?"

 

Baekhyun hums slightly as he speeds towards the exit, dodging the sudden inflitaration of the villain's army. "Damn Lucifer" he growled while giving one which came a slight too close, a kick on the chest. "Oi Chanyeol!" And the uselessly tall dude comes in to blow fire at their faces, evidently irked. "I was going to Baek. Ugh give me some slack" before he strikes a hand through one of the minion's chest behind him and blows him apart with fire. 

 

Baekhyun unveils a tight-lipped smile as he threw me onto the air and I find myself wordlessly shrieking over his antics. Damn it, so much for safety as a priority. Scrunching my eyes shut, I was about to embrace the death hug of the floor when a warm pair of arms came into view. 

 

A chuckle was heard. 

 

"You're fine. I've got you" 

 

When I open my eyes, a pair of droopy ones came into plain sight. His lips itch into an authentic smile. 

 

Lay. 

 

I recognised the ivory head as he swerved his attention somewhere else, displaying a potrait-like side view. Undoubtedly, he had an oriental sense of handsomeness, looks to kill even the most traditionalist individual. The way his features came together summarised a piece of art. In all honesty, he should be exhibited in an art gallery of some sort. 

 

Actually, what was I thinking.

 

Double actually, I should be focusing on the situation. It looks dire.

 

As I shift my eyes to locat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter