Mate-Napping

Tugging on a Werewolf’s Heartstring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

My blood froze. 

 

That all too sweet, toe-curling tone didn't sit well with me. At. All. The air came with a bitter scent, as if I was inhaling a pile of decrepited dust. The same shivers progressively become more severe, as if something or someone was moving closer. It has gotten to the point where my feet turned cold at touch and that my brain function slowed down to the point where it was hard to think.

 

It was as if my internal intincts were alerting me of a greater being which had come to wreck havoc. 

 

"Weren't they cute? Leaving you all alone." It cackled. 

 

"Who are you?" And as my eyes shift around to find various overturned furniture and a whole catastrophe at its finest. It was as if a tornado had invaded the household and wrecking havoc as it goes. As far as my eyes could see, there was no other human being inside the room... including my father.

 

It erupted in a maniacal thunder, as if looking down on me. 

 

"Me? Darling, I'm your worst nightmare." And then a rush of wintry winds blew right onto my face. "I'm death itself" An overstretched grin came into view. 

 

My face whitens at the view of pure darkness, with a outline of what seemed top be a bloodied face, torn at all edges with sockets for eyes. His lips were blue and cracked beyond repair, and I swear that something was crawling inside the space of his skull. 

 

Stay calm. Stay calm. There was no way in this damned world that horror was one of the genres I enjoy- even in movies- but the level of realism right here is ting the bird out of me and I'm not even sure if you could bird. Okay I'm getting out of topic but right now my brain's going fuzzy at the mental images. If I could puke out my contents and spray him with acid they it'll be great- but is stomach acid enough to burn off his face? Wait a minute it was already disfunctional in the first place- could you even call it his face? By the way that it is looking, it's more of a chewed off piece of shoe. Actually shoes would look so much better than this thing's face. 

 

Actually, I wish he would get his face away from me first, it reeks. Stinks. Smells like seventy year old garbage left in a bin full of dead rats and then hundreds of birds shat all over it. 

 

Double actually, he should just dissapear from the face of the planet or someone should come out and tell me that this is all a big heap of a joke. What a joke. Holy crap, my whole life had been a joke.

 

"Human" and as stiff bones held the skin of my chin, the creature's red eyes reeled me into a trance before blackness ensued.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter