12 Tastes of Wolves

Tugging on a Werewolf’s Heartstring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ugh... my head freaking hurts and I feel like . Where am I? All I could see is darkness.

 

My eyelids felt heavy and my whole body screams of soreness. I groaned unintentionally and tried to move my arm bit by bit, I feel like serious crap right now. What happened? My mind hurts as I tried to remember the previous events. I was walking... yes, walking- to where again?

 

...

 

Oh yes, the woods. And then a wolf, it's fur of snow white and gentle yet dangerous eyes. I followed it... I fell, now, where am I again?

 

My eyes fluttered open and the first thing I noticed when I woke up was the big white wolf, I held back a scream and shook my head lightly, wondering if I'm still unconscious. The wolf lefts out a small snort and I sort of smiled- ok, I did. But that's just because the wolf was so freaking cute! I mean... it was acceptable. I slowly dragged myself out from under the wolf's figure, to be stopped by it's deafening claws. I let out an unintentional whimper. The white wolf stops and it lowers it's head to my command. I blinked, the whimpers still stuck in my throat, what is it doing? 

 

The thought quickly went away as this softening beast up my checks like a puddle of chocolate, my eyes went wide but I did nothing in defense. I guessed I just... stared?

 

A sudden aura paints my heart in black, I quickly looked around cautiously and found a male with shining gold eyes staring down at me, he seems to be baffled at first, closing his eyes while shaking his head every so often. I tilted my head a bit, I guess I'm not lost if I'm accompanied by another human being- or wait, is he lost too?

 

"Are you... lost?" I slowly spoke, my voice seems to be fragile and husky. 

 

The male scoffs at me, "Please, these woods are my back yard" *...Literally* he adds in his mind. 

 

I gave him a look, what cockiness at first meeting. Really? Even Hwa Miyung ain't this cocky.

 

The white wolf which was silent all this time lets out a fierce growl, it's pearly set of fangs sticking out of it's gums. I could see the deadly stare it gave the stranger male. Wait, do they know each other? Maybe, it's not my position to stick my up and ask. Or maybe it is. I prefer to not meddle in.

 

The white wolf growls as it kicks me to land behind him, I rubbed my sore back, leaning against the tree. The blow wasn't hard enough to bruise me but was enough to fire my anger. My right eye twitched but I preferred to not do anything and stand back. Ten more guys come from nowhere with all sorts of expression; anger, serenity, confusion... and pain? It's not clear but I can see one of the male's eyes were glossy. As if he's crying. Why is he crying? Did I offend him or something? Wait, no, that's the white wolf's fault.

 

I counted and realized that there was a grand total of 11 guys surrounding me, plus a wolf. A man with with blonde hair steps up and looks at me straight in the eye, his orbs turning a flashy colour of gold.

 

"Sehun do you know who you have brought?" his voice grouchy and deep. Sort of husky, but still ought to be scary.

 

The white wolf snarls as it shakes it's head, backing up to me. Is it scared? It must be, maybe that guy's the owner. Makes perfect sense, he was mad since this Sehun- I mean this wolf, brought me into his territory.

 

"Uh, I'm sorry I'll just go-"

 

A blast of fire startles me as I look up. A caramel haired guy smirks with hidden mischief. My eyebrows furrow in confusion, where did that came from. Weird. Odd. Real strange. I tried knocking my head against the tree once more to find black mist slowly nearing me.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter