Kyung's date

Intervention of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The door bell was ringing and Hyun Jae started groaning. It was way too early. She covered her head with the blankets and screamed at the door. The door bell rang again and she grabbed her glasses, getting out of bed. She dragged herself to the door in the over sized shirt she slept in and snatched it open. “Why in the hell-!” She screamed and cut herself off.

Seven very confused and frightened boys were standing on her door step. Her hand flew to her hair and only a moment later, she grabbed her t-shirt. She screeched and slammed the door in their faces. “Hyun Jae?” P.O. called and she covered her ears. “Hyun Jae, we’re here to pick you up.”

“Yea. Just give me a moment.” She said, running to collect some house clothes that wouldn’t shame her too badly and put them in the bathroom. She opened the door and ran towards the bathroom. “I’ll be out in a bit! Just make yourselves at home.” She shouted, running into her bathroom. She heard them come in as she the water.

How could she have forgotten they were coming? She sighed and tried to collect herself as she took a quick shower and dressed. She tied her hair up in a high ponytail and stepped out of the bathroom, biting her lip. She found Jaehyo and Ukwon standing in front of her closet, shaking their heads. Zico, Kyung and P.O. were going through her cd’s and ipod. Taeil and Min Hkyuk were sitting on her bed, patiently.

 “I’m sorry, about earlier.” She said and they looked up. “I didn’t mean to scream at you, I just didn’t remember.” She said, holding her hands in front of her. She wore a decent pair of yoga pants and slightly less oversized t-shirt, but she had her contacts in and that was the most important thing.

“Don’t worry about it. I don’t exactly wake up friendly either.” Min Hyuk said and she smiled.

“Have you already packed your clothes?” Ukwon asked and she shook her head.

“I’ll start now. I didn’t expect you’d be here this early, honestly.” She said, grabbing her suitcase. She squeezed herself through Ukwon and Jarhyo to get to the clothes in her closet. She snatched all her jeans and folded them quickly, shoving them in her suitcase. After, she ran to her dresser and pulled out her favorite shirts and a few pairs of shorts and smiled. “Could I have a minute? I have some other things to pack.” She said and they looked at each other before jumping up.

“She joined them in the kitchen when she was done packig and smiled. “All ready.”

“Did you pack your dresses?” Jaehyo asked and she shook her head. He sighed and went into her bedroom, coming back with an armful of dresses. “If you’re going to be my girlfriend, you’ll have to wear your dresses. Besides, they’ll look nice on you.” He said and she sighed.

“You are sooo confident you’re gonna win, Jaehyo.” Zico said and Jaehyo smirked.

“Not only am I hilarious, but I’m one ing handsome boy.” Jaehyo said and everyone rolled their eyes at him.

The boys began to file out of her tiny apartment and she sighed looking around. She found she was sad to leave her home like this, not knowing when she’d be back. P.O. grabbed Hyun Jae by the wrist and pulled her out of the apartment, smiling. “Come on, let’s go before someone tweets that the bus is here.” He said and she nodded, following him quickly and locking the door.

Somehow, locking the door felt more like she was locking away her old life. How could she return once she had become a celebrity’s fake girlfriend? Would things ever be the same? She didn’t have time to ponder these questions for very long because P.O. was pulling her down the stairs and if she didn’t pay attention, she would end up going down face first.

She got on the tour bus and looked around as the boys too their places, sitting on the long seats and in the breakfast nook comfortably. Taeil stole her bag and stuck it in some invisible compartment. She sat down, at the far end of the couch, feeling almost uncomfortable. It wasn’t the boys themselves. It was being on the bus. By being here, she really was giving up her old life. She had to do it though. Surely, a few weeks of discomfort was a small price to pay to save seven careers.

 

They started moving and she almost fell over with the lurch of the motion. They all seemed pretty comfortable with each other and crowded together suddenly, drawing something out of a box. There was a lot of groaning. Jaehyo walked off, pouting, behind the curtain that separated the two sections of the bus. P.O. smiled to himself and went back to scribbling in his notebook. Taeil picked up his laptop and lounged back. Min Hyuk put on his headphones and started playing on his piano. Kyung started tapping his fist on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter