The Choice

Intervention of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

In the morning, Hyun Jae hadn’t slept, so much as passed out some time in the night. Her alarm went off and she snapped awake. In what felt like a trance, she made breakfast for the boys, knocked on their doors, and crawled back into her bed before they came out. She found herself starring at the pictures in her phone.

Someone knocked on her door and she flung one of her pillows at it. “Hyun Jae, are you okay?” Kyung asked, sticking his head in the door, and she shrugged. “Have you slept, yet?” He asked, walking into the room and she shook her head and then stopped.

“I think I passed out around four thirty or five.” She said, laying back on her bed. “I don’t want to make this choice.” She felt like she was going to cry, again. How could anyone make a choice like this in one night?

“Our manager will be here soon. You’ll have to make a choice, soon.” He said, sitting next to her. He pulled her down to lay in his lap. “If you can’t make the decision on emotions, just think objectively. First, you need to sleep a little.” He said, and she whimpered a little.

By the time the door to the house opened, Hyun Yae felt much better. She was pulling her hair up into a curly ponytail when the manager knocked on her door. She stuck her head out long enough to tell him to wait before finishing her preparations.

When she came out of her room, she sat in the middle of the living room. She waited for everyone to come in and leaned back on her hands. “So, who did you choose?” He asked and she smirked at him.

“Well, there were complications.” She said and the manager started covering his head. He started to object and she held up her hand. “I’ve made my decision, I just need to explain a few things.” She insisted, leaning back again. “Kyung, Min Hyuk, there is really nothing to talk about.” She said, and they smirked at her as she turned to P.O.. “Pyo Ji Hoon, I’m sorry, but you’re too young. Having a scandal so early could scar your career forever. I just can’t allow that.” She said and he pouted at her.

“Ahn Jae hyo, I like you.” She said, and he started to grin at her. All she could do was sigh. “The problem with that is I can’t live up to visual standards, every day. You would be embarrassed of me and it would be a bad look for the band. I won’t do that to the visuals.” She said, and he looked down heartened.

“Kim Yu Kwon, I don’t think I can keep up with you. You’re so bright and vibrant that it just wouldn’t work. Besides, you already had one girlfriend scandal.” She said and he nodded, leaning back in his chair and sighing heavily.

“Zico, I like you more than I’d like to admit.” She said and he leaned forward. She leaned forward as well and shook her head. “The problem there is that you’re the leader. If the leader has a relationship scandal, it just might destroy Block B and we’re trying to save it.” She said and his eyes went wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter