Creating a Scandal

Intervention of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hyun Jae sat in her apartment, crossed legged, eating her lunch of ramen and starring at her pictures. She supposed she would bring one of them to be signed. The one with the kisses would be too embarrassing to show in front of other fans. Thinking about it, the other fans would probably be pretty upset if they saw that picture. She wanted to come out of that signing in one piece, so she settled again on the one with the derpy faces.

The other, she looked at again and giggled a little. She rubbed her cheeks and suddenly felt embarrassed. Their lips had been soft. She grabbed her waist and smiled. Zico’s grip had been tight and he was warm. She placed that picture in her cd case. There was no reason anyone else had to see it.

Hyun Jae stood in fron of her closet, with one thought in mind. She would not ever leave her house looking as bad as she had the night boefore. It took her almost two hours to pick out her conert outfit. It was dumb. They probably wouldn’t even recognize her. Still, the horror she had felt last night wouldn’t be shaken so easily.

For another half an hour, she sat in front of the mirror, doing her makeup. It was only a little blush, lipstick, and eyeliner. However, she was a perfectionist when it came to her eyeliner. Hyun Jae thought her best feature was her eyes, she she was always very careful with the liner.

 She curled her hair, so it fell around her face in cute ringlets and smiled to herself. She looked about four times as decent as she ever did on a daily basis. She stood in front of the mirror and checked one last time. A black t-shirt, red skinny jeans, and black sneakers .

Now, she could go to the concert, without feeling totally ashamed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the concert, they waited in line for the fan signing, still far too pumped to keep still. The concert had been so good Hyun Jae’s heart was still beating to the bass. She sang to her iPod as she waited in line. She was happily giggling her way through Sam when they were called foreword. She smiled and Zico raised an eyebrow at her, quizzically. “I know you.” He said and she smiled, sliding the picture forward.

“Wou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter