Last night of freedom

Intervention of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Z… Zico.” She said again and the word hardly wanted to escape .

“Why?” Ukwon asked and shestarted eating again, slowly. She didn’t want to talk about this. She had hoped they wouldn’t ask that question. She had hoped she would get away with it, and when it was time to let go, she wanted to leave without regrets. Now, she would have at least five of them.

“I’m just comfortable and… well… it feels nice being with him. I don’t know how to explain it.” She said, looking at Zico. He was trying hard not to smile, but his eyes betrayed him. His hand was suddenly behind her, on her hip under the covers. “I didn’t mean to hurt anyone.” She said, quietly.

“Hyun Jae.” P.O. called and she looked up. “It’s okay. You don’t have to feel guilty. No matter what, you’re going to be our friend. We’re not going to be too hurt. Everyone has crushes. We can’t help it and neither can you.” He said and she ran her hand through her hair.

Jaehyo smacked her hand away and picked up a brush. “Just because you’re not my girlfriend doesn’t mean I’ll let you ruin your hair.” He said and she turned to him. “Besides, if you change your mind, you’ll have to be visual with me.” He said and she just blinked at him.

“Are you still going to play with us?”Ukwon asked and she frowned. “We like you, more than just as a crush. I like playing with you at home. It’s nice to do one thing a day without anything to do with work.” He said and she smiled a little.

“I’d like that.” She said and they grinned. Ukwon pulled away the tray and pulled her out of bed.

“This might be the last time you can play for a while, without people bothering you. Let’s go out and-” Hyun Jae stopped him and smiled. She looked around the room andcouldn’t help, but smile at them. Even when she knew that she had hurt them, they were bringing her happiness.

“Can we stay in today? Going out seven days in a row is a bit tiring.” She said and they looked at each other. “Can we just play at home instead?” She asked and they nodded to each other.

“Now that that’s decided, let’s all get out of the room. Let Hyun Jae sleep. We can start a barbeque while she rests. Besides, you know the release is going to be done by mid day. She’s going to need rest.” Min Hyuk said and they looked between each other.

All at once, they were pulling the sheets back and shoving her back into bed. Her pillows were fluffed and the curtains were drawn and before she knew it, she was alone with Zico. He sat on the edge of her bed and she clutched her pillow tightly. “I was your first kiss, right?” He asked and she nodded, unable to look at him. “Is that why you chose me?” He asked and she shook her head.

She reached out and touched his finger tips with hers. “It wasn’t that.” She said and he covered her hand with his. “I just like you. I like being around you.v Even though we didn’t do much on our date, it was my favorite, just because I was with you.” She said, looking up a little.

He was smiling at her. It wasn’t a big smile, but she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter