Fangirl nightmare

Intervention of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hyun Jae walked into the dorm, still very confused. Zico had held her hand in silence on the way home. She didn’t know what was going on, but she was glad he was holding her hand. She couldn’t believe he had kissed her. She touched her lips and smiled to herself.

When she walked back in the house, everyone was lounging around in the living room, looking bored and hungry. “Hyun Jae, you’re home!”  Kyung shouted as she tossed off her flip flops. “Please feed us? Taeil is still mad at us from last night and Jaehyo refuses to feed Taeil. Min Hyuk is pouting because you’re indecent, according to him and the rest of us are hungry.” He pouted and she laughed.

“Sure, I’ll cook. Did you all even have breakfast?” She asked and Ukwon shook his head, pouting at her. She ran over and messed his hair a little, unable to turn down his sad kitty face. “I’ll just get washed up and make a nice, big meal.” She said, skipping happily to her room.

When she came out, the living room was empty. She frowned, but started looking through the fridge. They was nothing, but a few leftovers in the fridge now. She wandered to Zico’s room and knocked, poking her head in.

“I’m going to the store. Be back soon.” She said, and they all looked up at her. She hadn’t expected all the boys to be together in one room, anyway. She guessed she was interrupting something, so she started to back away, but Min Hyuk stood.

“I’ll come with you. The others seem to need to talk about something. It doesn’t involve me.” He said, taking her hand and pulling her out of the room. She tried to protest, but he just kept pulling and she was forced to follow. She was dragged to the door, confused. “Come on, little sis. Let them talk.”

“Shouldn’t you stay with them? I mean, I can go on my own.” She said, putting on her shoes. “Besides, if it’s a group meeting…” She started and he shook his head.

“This meeting is all them. Now stop complaining and come on.  If we’re quick about it, I’ll play for you while you cook.” He said and she grinned brightly. The two of them ran to the market and back, taunting each other the whole way. Turned out she was glad that Min Hyuk had told her not to pick him. Now, they could play together without things ever being awkward. He made a good brother.

Min Hyuk started playing piano for her as soon as she started cooking. When the boys finally came out, she was making Kimchi in the living room. She looked up and smiled, but stopped when she saw them looking down at her. “Is something wrong?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter