Delinquent for a Day

Intervention of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After watching television with Jaehyo for a few hours, he seemed to convince himself that she would be alright. He even let the other boys come out and bragged about how he had saved her from certain death. He got two reactions from the other boys: one was that he had done very well and the other was that he should have done better. Apparently, letting her walk alone, in the crosswalk, while the cross light was on, was absolutely irresponsible. The boys dragged her into playing with them, well into the night and they ended up falling asleep in the living room again.

After lunch the , Taeil sat next to her on the couch and laid his head on her shoulder. She looked down at him and he smiled. “Tell me something, Hyun Jae.” He said and she frowned, but nodded. “You have to be honest though.” He said.

“What is it? You’re making me feel like I’m in trouble.” She said and he laughed.

“If you could do something crazy, what would it be?” He asked and she shrugged. “Come on. What’s one thing you’re afraid to do, but want to anyway?” He asked, starting to pout, and she smiled a little, looking at him. She reached out and tapped his eyebrow piercing. He grinned at her and pulled her up off the couch. “Go on and get dressed for your day of adventure. You’re going to be rebellious and bad today.” He said and she laughed, running to her room.

When she came out again, she wore a black tank top and matching shorts. A red leather jacket covered her arms and her hair was being held back by a black headband. She was swinging her converse sneaker boots in her hand as she walked through the living room. Taeil came out in a black t-shirt under a studded leather jacket and matching skinny jeans.

“Don’t you two look like delinquents?” Kyung teased and Hyun Jae laughed a little.

“Do I? Apparently today we’re being rebellious, so I dressed accordingly.” She said, smiling.

“You look like you’re about to get into a bar fight.” Ukwon teased and she laughed even harder. “It’s funny how clothes can make even you look like a delinquent.” He said, walking by and tapping her on the nose again. She could feel herself blushing. Taeil walked up behind her and wrapped an arm around her waist. She jumped a little as he pulled her against his side tightly.

“You look absolutely edible.” He said and bit at her face. She jumped and squealed a little. “Come on, let’s go be bad.” He teased and she nodded, smiling. He put on a pair of combat boots while she shoved her legs into her converses again. He pulled her out of the dorm and led her to a motorcycle sitting in the driveway. He swung one leg over the bike and held his hand out, to help her. She imitated him as well as she could and ended up all, but falling on to the bike.

She managed to sit up after a moment, but he reached back and pulled her foreword by her wrist. “Hold on.” He said, starting the bike and tearing off. Hyun Jae screamed a little and grabbed him with both hands around his waist. She laid her head on his back and smiled a little. She had never been on a motorcycle before.

They drove what she assumed was the scenic route into the city. When they were passing the water, she found the courage to sit up and swing her arms. She screamed to ocean because she was having so much fun. She only got to enjoy it for a minute or two because they went on a turn and she had to hold him again. She could hear Taeil laughing, but she didn’t know if it was with or at her. She honestly didn’t really care. She was enjoying herself.

They stopped by a tattoo shop where he kicked down the kickstand and got off. He picked her up and off the bike, smiling at her. “Are you ready?” He asked and she frowned at him, confused. “You can’t back out, once you lay down. though. Let’s get it on your right one.” He said, pinching her eyebrow and tugging her into the shop.

“You were serious?” She screeched as he pulled her through the doors and he laughed, swinging her into his arms again. She looked up at him and he smiled down at her. She felt her heart race a little and looked away, around the shop. “I thought you were just asking. I didn’t realize…”

“You brought a girl?” Someone shouted and Taeil looked up. “I didn’t even know you had friends outside of that idol group of yours. You never bring anyone by here anymore.” The same person said and Taeil released Hyun Jae and turned to face the man speaking to them.

“Of course I have friends! She is my newest friend.” He said, pulling her to the jewelry counter.

“You brought us your girlfriend? She’s a cute one. What did you plan to do to her?” The artist asked as Taeil put an arm around her shoulders again, pointing at the different jewelry. He tapped his eyebrow before he pointed to a smaller gauged one than his. “Her face is cute, the way it is.” The man said and she rubbed her eyebrow. The piece he had picked out was cute and purple, so she liked it.

“This is a terrible idea. What

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter