Press Confrence

Intervention of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the morning, Hyun Jae woke up early, to find Jaehyo and Kyung in the kitchen making breakfast. “You should be resting. I’ll make breakfast.” She said, rubbing her eyes. They had let her stay with them and she had done nothing, but play and date. Cooking was the least she could do to show her gratitude.

“Today is going to be the press conference. It’s going to be hard for you because you’ve never done anything like this. We’ve dealt with this before. We’ll be fine. You need to memorize the answers on that paper over there.”  Jaehyo said, pointing to the living room table with his knife.

“We’ll take care of most of the hard stuff, but you’ll have to start doing rounds on tv shows, the studio, and maybe a few concerts with us. You’ll be tired and worked to the bone. Right now, you need to just focus on pretending to be Taeil’s dedicated, loving girlfriend.” Kyung said, not looking up from the pan he was working with.

Hyun Jae frowned and looked at the paper on the table. She sat down and started reading through the approved questions and answers. She knew these would only be a few of the questions that were asked. Reporters rarely stuck to the script. She had learned that when she had been visiting her cousin before he got sick. “What about the blanked out questions?” She asked and Jaehyo shook his head.

“Taeil will take care of that. Any answers that aren’t on the sheet, Taeil will take care of. You just worry about being cute.” Jaehyo said and she cringed a little. She knew she had to do it, but she hated the idea of being an accessory. She wasn’t good at being cute and quiet. “The stylist will make you look like Taeil’s perfect delinquent angel.” Jaehyo said and she frowned at the paper.

“Will one of you be with me?” She asked and they both looked up at her. She supposed it hadn’t dawned on them that she would be petrified of being treated like a doll and prepared for display. Jaehyo frowned and nodded hard.

She set herself to memorizing her lines as they cooked.

By the time the other boys had come out for breakfast, she had memorized most of her lines. She was sitting on the couch when Taeil flung himself on the couch next to her. “So you’re ready?” He asked and she nodded, nervously. He took her hand and squeezed it, smiling. “We’ll be right here with you the whole time. “

She nodded and let him pull her to the breakfast table. Everything would be fine. She could handle this.

 

She could not handle this! She had changed four times already. She felt like they were changing everything about her. They put her in a tall chair, with bright lights around her and she didn’t know what to do. This was too much. Min Hyuk grabbed her hand as she was starting to hyper ventilate.

“It’s going to be okay. Just breathe.” He said and she shook her head, earning her a reprimand from her hairstylist. She was starting to panic. He put her hand in her lap and dashed out of the room. She tried to follow him, but the make up artist was starting to pluck her ey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter