Looking for Ramen

Intervention of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hyun Jae was in the grocery store, choosing between chicken or shrimp ramen for the night. She absolutely needed to eat something other than plain rice. Her stomach turned at the very idea of eating rice for the thirteenth day in a row. She sighed heavily. She hated being broke. She absolutely hated it. A loud groan escaped her and she tossed her head back.

The pain came in a flash. She gasped and heard someone else howl. She dropped the ramen as she grabbed her head and spun around. “Oh, my goodness! I am so sorry!” She said, as the boy turned to her.

“It’s alright, really.” He said and her breath caught in her lungs. She wanted to scream and run away. She was in her pajamas, at the market in front of one of the members of her favorite band. Ukwon was just standing there, in her grocery store. Her black hair was tied up in a messy bun, her pajamas had the block B logo stamped on them, over and over. “Oh, you’re a fan?” He asked and a squeak came out of the back of .

“Y…Yes. I’m a fan.” She said and he smiled brightly at her. Her brain was in overdrive, trying to think of something to say. Her brain was having trouble even processing that he was standing in front of her. He laughed a little, and tapped her jaw gently, closing her partially open mouth. She covered with both hands as she realized exactly how embarrassed she should be. “I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to…”

What didn’t she mean to do? Hit him? She had already apologized for that. She couldn’t find the right words to apologize for being so awe-inspiringly awkward. Oh, how many times had she thought about meeting him? How many times had she imagined it? He laughed again and she was pulled back to earth. “You’re cute.” He said and she got weak in the knees.

“Here, come with me, okay?” He said, taking her by the wrist. He dragged her down the aisle and she had no wil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter