One Answer, Seven Questions

Intervention of Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“D….Date?” She asked, standing. “No, I couldn’t possibly.” She stammered and Kyung sank all the way down into his chair.

“Come on, Hyun Jae. Please? You can just pick anyone. It doesn’t matter who. All you have to do is fake being one of our girlfriends for a while. It could literally save our careers.” B-Bomb said and Hyun Jae started pulling at her hair. This could not be reality.

Jaehyo smacked down her hands and she jumped. “My girlfriend can’t have hair damage.” He said, handing her a hairbrush. She took it and looked up at him, confused. He smiled at her and she felt like she was melting where she stood. “Do I need to brush it for you?” He asked and she shook her head, brushing her hair as she thought.

“You can’t just lay claim to her. It should be her choice.” U kwon said, putting an arm around her. “Do you dance?” He asked and she shrugged.

“A little, in my bedroom mostly.” She said, still brushing her hair nervously. Jaehyo took the lock of hair from her and handed her another. She looked up for a moment and smiled thankfully before continuing to worry her hair. “I’m not terribly good or anything. I just kind of dance to music videos.” She said and he grinned.

“Wanna dance with me?” U kwon asked and she blushed violently and looked down, biting her lip.

“That sounds nice, Ukwon.”She said, softly and Zico hopped up.

“You’re cheating. Besides, she raps almost as well as P.O., Kyung, and I. Clearly, she should date me.” He said and caught himself. “I mean, fake date me.” He said, sitting down and Hyun Jae kept looking between the three. Was being harassed by fans that terrible that they all wanted the diversion of a girlfriend?

“Maybe I should go home and we could talk about this in the morning?” She asked and B-Bomb nodded, standing and snatching her from under Ukwon’s arm.

“Let’s treat you to dinner and then take you home. We’ll be eating somewhere private, so there won’t be any cameras.”  B-Bomb said, trying to make her feel better. “It’s not your fault, so don’t feel bad okay? We’re the ones who messed up.” He said and she nodded, trying not to cry.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter