An Unexpected Meeting

Rivals Or Lovers
Please log in to read the full chapter

After all the chaos which me and my friends went through just because of a mere junior and we all were dumbfounded doing nothing I mean I never thought such thing can ever happen with me no one ever dared to go against me. I the JUNG YUNHO is not going to give up to this idiot who the hell was he, I told all my friends to find out about him and from one of our friends we learnt that he is a new guy over here a totally outsider just came to Seoul before some four days to say exactly he is friends with Junsu Jae's brother I am going to him actually we all are, to get more information about him I swear if Junsu doesn't open up his mouth then I will be pissed and do something I shouldn't even if he is Jae's brother coz I never waste my time of finding about someone so personally on my own I don't know why but I felt like I should know about him my curiosity is killing me after that incident.

I couldn't concentrate on anything his smilling face just popped in my mind again and again I don't know why but I am getting so frustrated that now I need to know about him. I bunked all my classes and sat on the old bleachers in the abandoned old football court it is a place where I find my own peace other than my bathroom. Now it is not used as a new football court is constructed on right side a wall was built in between those both courts to seperate and from that time this court is abandoned it is now turned into a mini garden or supposed to be forest I can say that because now trees and grasses have grown tall on them bleachers are covered with creepers and it has turned into an epitome of nature's beauty it's my hideout whenever I am confused or stressed I go there but still his face came in my mind and I am started to go insane now.

We all meet at Jae's house and waited for Junsu to arrive so that we can bombard him with questions. Me,Jae,Won and Yoochun sat in living room and after sometime Heechul joined us we sat having cokes and dry snacks which Jae offered while watching a movie why the hell was he taking so long to come back.

"I am back" Junsu yelled from outside the living entering and stopping right infront of the living room entrance he raised an eyebrow at us eyeing with suspicious looks and all of a sudden he smirked. We all raised an eyebrow at him and he sat right in the seat in front of us while smirking.

"Guess what he is right ask me what  u guys wanna know" he said surprising us we never expected such a cool reaction from him  he gave me a smirk and a teasing look .I looked away.

"Wow Yunho how come you yourself here huh as far as I know you never did this things yourself" he said mocking.

"Junsu stop being a jerk and answer our questions quietly you never speaked against him and now you give us attitude how dare ya!!" Jae retorted a little pissed.

"uh-ah no I am not being a jerk forgot who was being a mean you didn't even spare me from bullying,even if I was your brother why should I help you guys"

"JUNSU~" Jae shouted and was about to get up rage towards Junsu but Siwon stopped him and made him sit back Junsu smirked.

"So just because of your new friend you are showing giving us attitude, look Junsu we aren't here to have problems with you we just want to know about this guy kindly please help us" Yoochun said calmly giving him a small smile and Junsu just tried to hide his if I am not wrong his blush, what's going on in between them, he nodded to Yoochun. Wow Yoochun having a really great impact on him huh next time I'll simply ask Yoochun.

"What is it you guys wanna know I'll tell you everything I know as he himself told me to do so you know especially for you Yunho" he said  pointing a finger towards me I rolled my eyes but unconciously I could feel myself blushing he specially told junsu to introduce him to me wow but I would have liked it if he would have personally introduced himself to me I smiled to myself and then smacked myself shaking my head to get this thoughts out of my mind what the hell Yunho focus you aren't supposed to have such irrelevant thoughts. I turned to Junsu and others only to get questioning looks from everyone except from Jae as he was alone smirking I raised my eyebrom getting annoyed and then everyone started to ask him Questions all at once and he answered all of them.

We got to know that he is a year smaller then us his name is Shim Changmin nice name hmm ~focus dude~ I face palmed myself and rubbed it twice before listening more about him he is here from san francisco he is back after 11 years he lived their with his parents and sisters.That's enough for us to know about him Junsu said even if I wanted to know more I shrugged the thought. There was still a question in my mind nagging me I know I shouldn't ask it but still a part of me wanted to know and before I could decide myself it rolled of my tongue.

"Can you tell if he is single?" It just rolled off and I face palmed myself in my head I knew everyone was looking at me and I know I need a cover so I purposely added," I mean does he stay here single-alone without his parents so that you I don't want to get in major problems in case bullying

Please log in to read the full chapter