New School Life (part 2)

Rivals Or Lovers
Please log in to read the full chapter

First 2 lectures ended I left the class to go out as for me it was a free period. I came out with Kyuhyun and Minho as Junsu hyung and well Ryeowook hyung had their lectures to attend. Kyuhyun and Minho let me call them by their names as they aren't that older than me. When I came out to go to the library or to just hang out to spend the free time I was totally shocked to see two seniors as they looked like holding a guy and literally dumping him into a big dustbin and some senior girls making a girl to salute and bow to them again and again. Wow I am not shocked to see such type of bullying as i have seen more waorst than this in my last school I am shocked to see that seniors over here also bully their juniors like this I never imagined. I really hate this I was always against bullying I mean back there also I actually went against bullying so I am going to do this here also. A bunch idiots can't just come and make us their entertainment package. Anger rised in my body and I turned pissed off.No one dares piss SHIM CHANGMIN off I thought to myself I was about to rage and go towards those guys when Kyuhyun caught my arm.

"Hey where the hell are you headed didn't we decide to go to the cafeteria" he gave me a questioning look.

"Can't you see what those idoits are trying to do,won't you help him" I asked my temper rising with ever minute.

"Yah you should be happy they haven't noticed you and you are on the safe side or else insted of him it would be you" Kyuhyun said.

"Ya he is right you should stay out of their business and mind your own" Minho added.

"but-" I tried to retort But minho Interupted.

"No buts changmin seriously we have gone through alot and don't want to come in the lime light again to get bullied just because some one tried to be a hero" He rolled his eyes.

"Seriously guys stop being so mean I really don't get this I have seen worst than this,if you don't wanna help than atleast let me" Now I was at my limits. I took my arm off from Kyuhyun and started to head towards the two guys who were purposely blocking the guy from getting out off the dustbin.

I yanked one Guy away from him and the guy fell down on the ground he looked at me shocked the other guy as shock as the first one and when he was trying to get up I stepped on his torso helding him down don't mistake me as a weak one I am good at martial arts you know.The other guy tried to punch me but I dodged him and held him by the collar and pinned him to the wall behind him blocking him with my elbow. I smirked at the shocked faces of people around me especially Kyuhyun's and Minho's. I turned back at the two who were scared now and gave them a glare then left them free before I could say something they both started running away I chuckled at their cowardness and turned my attention at the guy who was standing half scared half amused in the dustbin. I raised my eyebrow at him and he snapped out off the staring and started coming out of the dustbin I helped him out. And smiled at him assuringly I looked around and gave a pissed off look to the audience and they all presumed to their work supprisingly all the bullying in the corridor was stopped .

Kyuhyun and Minho still shocked came to me and stared wide eyes I just smirked at them. Totally forgetting the fact that there is someone still standing behind me untill the said person cleared his throat I turned around and even the other two seem to come back to their senses too. The guy whom I saved was now smilling at me he was rather cute and sweet I could say.He bowed to me I returned it.

"Thank you really how should I pay you back I was really scared and I am really gratefull that you helped me out"

"oh no you don't need to pay me back and if you really want to than just pay back by joining us for a cup of coffee"

"ah thank you really I would have joined you but I am already late for my next class due to all this, I probably would join you for the lunch break if you don't mind"

"We seriously don't mind " this time it was Kyuhyun who

Please log in to read the full chapter