Recovery...

Rivals Or Lovers
Please log in to read the full chapter

Changmin let Yunho cling to him even if he was a little sore by staying in the same position from last 20 minutes, somehow Changmin himself didn’t want to let Yunho go, he needed assurance that Yunho was safe and sound. Yunho was sitting with his head on Changmin’s shoulder trembling and shivering in between. He was really glad Yunho wasn’t behaving hysterical because he wouldn’t have been able to handle him not in this situation, Changmin really wanted to make Yunho smile, cry, and laugh, get angry or something. He didn’t like this Yunho scared and behaving like a coward, he wanted the confident, arrogant, stubborn Yunho back. He wanted Yunho to show some familiar emotions. He didn’t like Yunho behaving like this.

But he knew it’ll take time for Yunho to recover, he decided that whatever it takes to bring Yunho back he’ll do it, even if it meant making Yunho hate him, he’ll make Yunho fight back, he’ll take all the efforts to bring the original Yunho back on track. He was quiet surprised with his own determination, how in less than 3 weeks his life had changed drastically, just because of this person beside him. He hadn’t had any idea his new life in Seoul would be like this. But he didn’t mind if it meant he met such a beautiful tender person.

Yunho was just like a walnut hard on the outside but soft and sensitive inside, Changmin had, had the glimpse of that Yunho whenever he was around Taepung or Jaejoong, it seemed like these both mattered to him the most, he had seen the way Yunho’s features would soften whenever Taepung would be around and he had seen that Yunho didn’t try to shield himself when he is with Jaejoong, he had wished he could have Yunho that way around himself too and had gotten the glimpse when they had been in the park alone, he wanted the world to see who Jung Yunho really was and he was going to make sure that not only Yunho would smile, he would be able to show his real self to the world.

He will get Yunho to be back to the way he was but he will change him, he’ll see to it that Yunho doesn’t form a nutshell around him again, he’ll try to show Yunho that it’s worth it to show faith in people, that there are people who will not break his trust. He glanced beside him and wasn’t surprised to see Yunho snuggling to him like Taepung, he couldn’t help himself from smiling, he let Yunho snuggle and cuddle him, he started to hum a song he had written and tried to sway still holding Yunho close, he kissed Yunho’s forehead lovingly, he didn’t know why he did that but it felt right, he held Yunho in his arms and let Yunho nuzzle him soon the boy was asleep, he laid Yunho down on the hospital bed and kissed his forehead again, he was about to leave but his hand was in a tight grip in Yunho’s hand and so he sat down beside Yunho’s hospital bed holding his hand and his hair with the other.

Unconsciously Yunho moved towards Changmin in his sleep and Changmin couldn’t help but smile.

 

 

Meanwhile in the doctor’s room,

The doctor looked Jaejoong’s mom and dad in the eye, he wanted to make sure that they would listen carefully to what he has to say.

‘Mr. & Mrs. Kim like you already know this is a criminal case and your son has already informed the cops I know you can handle all that but what I’m concerned about right now is the boy’s mental health, we have already taken care of Yunho physicall

Please log in to read the full chapter