LUB DUB !!!

Rivals Or Lovers
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Jae I want to meet you right now I don't need any excuse just met me in 5 mins at soccer ground" I hung up before he could retort or argue I am freaking out right now and that's not good at all because I never ing freak out damn and it's all because of a certain Shim Changmin.

LUB DUP LUB DUP LUB DUP!!!!

Nooooooo, no no no no not again, I sighed  ya you guys guessed it right it's my heart beat that's actually irregular right now because it's beating fast from the time I have left the cafe and it's almost 2 hours past the incident but still I can't get him out off my mind and whenever I think about him my heart beat goes irregular and I am going to most probably burst out if Jae doesn't come here soon and help me out. I think Jae is the only one to know the reason why and WHY THE HELL IS HE TAKING SO MUCH TIME? I am really frustrated right now and I need to calm down take deep breaths Yunho you are fine everything is fine but still where the hell Is KIM JAEJOONG i screamed in my mind I can't possibly be normal I am feeling confused firstly my heart beats faster then my body gives warm feeling and I can't get that Changmin's face out of my mind. God help me get rid of this feelings.

Atlast there comes the devil.

"YAH! what took you so long" I yelled as he approached me at the bleachers.He sat down very cool and calmly how could he when I am freaking out.

" YA answer me you nut head" I Pratically scowled at his cool expression.

" Firstly calm down take deep breaths"

"What the- I am not a freaking child Jae" I yelled again my brain's exploding.

" But you are acting like one you dumb I was expecting such reaction from you and--" I interrupted him.

" What do you mean by that look Jae just chuck it already okay I am really stressed out right now and you are no---"

"That's what I am telling you just listen will ya" he looked at me for assurance and I calmed and nodded for him to continue.

"Well Pratically I know what you are trying to tell I know you will say that you are shocked, confused and can't get your brain work properly right?" I was shocked because he was partially right.

"Yes but you are still missing something" I told him and he looked at me curiously.

"Are you going to tell me that you are angry and frustrated on the Shim Changmin then don't because I already guessed it seeing you unstable only he can make you unstable like that" Jae said rolling his eyes as if a matter of fact.

I sighed and continued, "Yes but you still missed somethings and thats my body giving me a warm feeling when I remember his smile, my heart beats faster only be remembering how his eyes went mismatched and my face fells hot and I have goosebumps through my spine only by touching the place where he touched me what is this all Jae I smile unconciously whenever his pouty face comes In front of my eyes I just don't know what this tingling feeling is, Jae tell me I am fine please because I think this are symptoms of me for falling sick and I don't want to fall sick Jae god I feel really heavy and fuzzy please help out" I looked at him with puppy dog eyes and he turned to look at me only giving a shock expression I wonder what he is thinking.

I just hope I am not sick.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was shocked listening his explaination this can't be I thought it was just the start but here I am listening to Yun's symptoms and even if I ain't a doctor any one can tell him that he is sickly falling for Shim Changmin but I can't just tell him so easily he will freak out more damn I thought it won't happen so soon and he would eventually learn himself that his is going flat on the certain Shim he is right now cursing under his breath. He is already falling head over heels for him and I my mind is already singing love songs I am more tha

Please log in to read the full chapter