Revelation...?

Rivals Or Lovers
Please log in to read the full chapter

Till the time Jaejoong reached Changmin's house he was himself a chaos like hell. He just wanted to make sure Yunho was fine not that he wished Changmin was hurt but still he needed assurance. When he entered the first thing he saw was a really beautiful girl standing on the porch impatiently or rather worried he rushed towards her Junsu and Yoochun followed suit to see what the commotion was. As he reached her she stood there looking at him confused all the same just like them, she had a questioning gaze and so did the same could be seen in Jaejoong's eyes, well this wasn't going to help them and only one person right now had all the answers, and as if the girl understood him she led the way inside.

 

 

 

And there he came face to face to a really heart softening scene, in front of him was Taepung sleeping in Changmin's lap, his face was snuggled up in Changmin's abdomen and his back was facing them where as Changmin was face looked tired and his eyes were closed but anyone could tell that he was restless and not sleeping which was clear due to the visible frown off stress adorning his features. As an impulse the said girl just shook his arm and he opened his eyes questioningly and soon his eyes averted to the other three faces looking at him and jolted up, knocking Taepung awake in the process he patted the dog's head in apology and placed the dog on the love seat while he stumbled on his feet and instinctively Junsu came and secured him from falling while hugging him to comfort. He stood on his feet and calmed himself hugging Junsu one armed and then he took the all to the main living room and all sat down. Not waiting for any questions Changmin blurted out everything what he saw and what he happened the previous day and this morning, never taking a breath till he finished telling everything and when all was done he sighed and glanced up to see the other three looking at each other with possibly worried which only made Changmin more curious  and he turned to look at Sooyoung who was the only one same or possibly more confused Changmin only looked at them who were now having a silent eye conversation and cleared his throat and quirked an eyebrow at them to get answers to which he got same answer at a time.

 

 

 

"JUNG JESSICA" They said in unison and Changmin just frowned and got silence.

 

" One sec are you talking about the female Korean actress" Sooyoung asked and they all turned to her,In which she got three looks which said Do-you-know-her look while one was completely blank to which she just returned smiling hesitantly before speaking again.

 

"I mean I don't know her personally" She got three relived sighs from the latters, before she continued;" She is just famous as the actress if I am not wrong and has a few endorsements as model right?" To this she got three head nodding and eyes rolling disgusted .She turned to Changmin who still had a blank look and understood that this guy over here is oblivious so she quickly tried to explained to Changmin But was interrupted,

 

"Well Miss Jung Jessica over here is Yunho's elder step sister you can say, it’s complicated we would explain later but right now what you need to know is that, she is one hell of a person with whom Yunho would ever want to be with." Jaejoong spoke up jaws tight.

 

"But she seems like a nice woman onscreen" Sooyoung said just giving her thought which she soon regretted as she received three disgusted glare and she backed away quietly just listening.

 

"Not everything which glitters is gold, She is the last person you did ever want to meet on earth in reality, she is the sly fox or you can say she is like cancer who would kill you slowly from inside." Junsu said exaggerating.

 

"Oh no she is not a vampire but you can assume her to be, well you know the description you gave about the guy, well he is her bodyguard" Yoochun to which Jaejoong added snorting,"Or part time buddy" matter-or-fact. On which Sooyoung chocked on her breath and Changmin looked away embarassed while the other two looked at Jaejoong accusingly to reveal unnecessary stuff.

Please log in to read the full chapter