New School Life (part 1)

Rivals Or Lovers
Please log in to read the full chapter

I woke up early to the still dark sky as I needed to get ready for my new academic year. New life,new people and I need to prove myself again I sighed. Looking at my records back then I have been a really good student out there especially as I had genius mind with a athletic build my good I am really blessed with these features.I was a all rounder at my now not so old school I had many friends and I was popular due to my personality guys used to admire me as their idol while girls well they pratically used to drool.(*insert an evil smirk of changmin*).

I took a good refreshing bath so that i stay fresh and lively to my new school and I regain my image and reputation just like before again I was even awarded as Student Of The Year in my old School so I want my Personality to be admired over here too. How are people over here I have got a rough idea about it as I went for an outting with my new friend Junsu hyung.Thinking about him I really learned a lot things about him and the changes over here in Korea it's a good sign that my korean is still good and i even learned that me and Junsu hyung are going to be in same highschool most probably in same class too that depends on my schedule that relives my tension a bit not that I am nervous it's just that it feels awkward that you don't know anyone.But I guess I am lucky that I found Junsu hyung.

I went in my closet and started searching an outfit I don't like to gaudy outfits I prefer to have casuals and comfortabl clothing.And this is what I chose to wear just suits me I think .

After getting perfectly dressed I glanced at the clock it was 6.45am I still ahve time first lect starts at 8am but still I don't want my first impression to go wrong so I immediately went down to have a perfect breakfast.Well I am used to have American breakfast so I just stuck with my bowl full of cornflakes,3-4 pancakes and a glass of orange juice not a heavy breakfast you know. I finished my eating till 7.15 and then I took my bike keys as taking car would have got me stuck in the traffic probabaly so I sticked to take the bike before heading out I once called Junsu hyung so that he would wait for me by the parking lot of the university so that we both together head in and he can show me around. We both had already decided to come early so that I get the time to roam around the campus.

I reached the university and woah it's really big like the one I used to go to I saw Junsu hyung already waiting for me. I parked my bike and ran towards where Junsu hyung was standing he hugged me to my surprise and well

Please log in to read the full chapter