Welcome To Seoul

Rivals Or Lovers
Please log in to read the full chapter

At last I am in Seoul I was really tired seating all the way in the closed areoplane I hate this I know I am going to suffer through Jetlag seriously travelling alone really .

Oh ! why the hell did I wear Shorts it's freaking cold out here in seoul at nights whatever great I need to get home as soon as possible.I took my lugguage and headed out of the airport.I could feel the night freezing breeze across my face and I could smell the freshness of Seoul.

I was greeted by my butler as soon as he spotted me at the airport exit he headed towards me and I greeted him by bowing down well I am not used to bowing down because I was in America where people normally greet each other by shaking hands formally or else in my me and my friends had the habit of high five whatever I need to get aquainted to the habit of Seoul soon over here or else people will think I am manner less I got in my dad's limo and headed home.

Watching the City lights from the window I could see the vast difference in the changing city.Of course I mean I am coming after almost 11 years straight I don't even remember how the city looked like that properly.But yes there is this warmness in the air which makes me feel fimilar to this place i liked it.

And the car came to an halt and i got out just see the wonderful house my dad specially made for me love you dad the house totally suits my pesonality cool,simple and elegant just the way I like it.

Well think of my dad and my dad's calling I picked only to get showered with Questions.

"Baby did u reach seoul

Please log in to read the full chapter