Chaos !

Rivals Or Lovers
Please log in to read the full chapter

I left the airport and headed out,frowning at the weather, I took a cab and gave the address to the cab driver he gave me a skeptical look and I shrugged, he started the engine and off I go.

 

Seriously just where the hell is this nutcase when he told me that he was going to pick me up and now there is no sign of him. I sighed heavily and looked out of the window it really is changed alot from the last time I visited here but still it's fimilar really it feels nice to be back in your country but still that doesn't mean that Changmin can still behave the same way here too really when is he going to learn, he did this with me always and then he will beg forgiveness,but I am going to get him this time.

 

I reached my destination and stood still, mouth and eyes wide open, is this seriously where Changmin lives that also all alone, Wow! Just wow!

 

I mean his house in L.A was really huge and beautiful but still this is something worth seeing I snapped out off my thoughts paying the driver and  picking my bags,I entered the house, as soon as I entered I thought I would see Changmin but to my surprise the house was rather quiet so I entered and looked around,sure the house was Changmin's, displayed with such big poster like photos on either wall and a compilation of his snapshots at different places was displayed on the wall down the hallway to the kitchen.

Holy! this kitchen looks that of a restaurant kitchen, does he even cook, that food monster whatever I would make good use of it when I am here trying my cooking skills.I turned around and was startled by a unknown face staring down at me I looked shocked a little and so was the person in front of me but as soon as I regained my conciousness I bowed and stretched my arm out for a handshake.

 

" Hi there,sorry for just barging in like that, well the front door was open and well I am Changmin's friend who is going to stay here for some days" I said rather quickly so that he doesn't misunderstand me as a buglar.

 

"Ah! Right Changmin-shi told me about you visting over and I am his butler Kim Kibum" He bowed and smiled a little.

 

"Okay well I am Choi Sooyoung,Changmin's childhood friend" I smiled and continued "well if you don't mind can you tell me where that Brat is he didn't even come to get me to the airport" I asked frowning

 

"Oh yes I knew he told me to remind him about picking you up but I possibly haven't seen him since last late afternoon and it's already 8 in the morning he should be back by now, I think he is staying over at his friend's" Kibum informed not-so-sure.

 

"If he already had plans then why bother promising me, well what ever can you please make me something light to eat till I get freshed I am suffering through jetlag I would possibly go to bed after eating" I informed him and he nodded.

 

He took my bags which I had left in the middle of the hallway and showed me the way for my supposed to be room for the next few days.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ To Changmin~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

I opened my eyes as the warmth and light from the sun hit my face, I squinted and blinked my eyes to adjust the brightness I was really a wreck, my back was paining and I had a possible sprain in my neck and legs by the conjusted way I was sleeping I opened my eyes to take in my surroundings and blinked wide open when I saw that I wasn't in my room nor was it my house but it was fimilar when realization hit me I stood up and hissed as pain shoot out through my legs and  my back, I looked around and I knew that I possibly slept here waiting for Yunho as taepung was sleeping near my foot I stretched my arms and legs to relax and tilted my head to relax my neck muscles.

 

When finally I regained full conciousness I remembered last day's events and panicked I looked everywhere in the house as immediate as possible I need to tell Yunho everything as soon as possible to get him to alertness. Expecting to see Yunho somewhere in the house I roamed about every room of the house and the backyard and the front porch but it was the same it was last day when I arrived, I soon heard barking indicating that Taepung was awake he came out sniffing and rubbed his neck to my knee affectionately I kneeled down to ruffle his hair enough for his satisfaction and then agai

Please log in to read the full chapter