Who the Hell Is That GUY?

Rivals Or Lovers
Please log in to read the full chapter

BANG!! I broke the table on which the guy was sitting minutes ago. (*my favorite seat*)

"What the are you guys looking at?" I yelled to all the people who were looking at me shocked.They all left the cafe in few seconds.

"Woah Yunho calm down, you aren't supposed to be mad like that" Jae said Cooling me down.

"What do you mean by that huh, he who ever he was gave me attitude,me the JUNG YUNHO couldn't do anything about it" I am still burning with anger.

"Hey man chill okay you have turned red with anger this is so not you Yunho so just take it down okay" Siwon tried well fine I am trying to calm down.

I banged my hand on the table top and sat down on a different chair I called the counter boy to serve us even if it's self service we always get special service. I ordered an cold drink I really need one right now or else I'll burst in mere seconds. Both Jae and Won are staring at me as if I am some kind of maniac and can have panic attack at anytime soon. I glared at them and gave an annoyed look soon they looked away from me and I sighed thinking I need to do something about this GUY.

"So what are you thinking of doing" Jae asked me all of a sudden. I gave him a questioning look pretending to not know about what he is talking about even if I know what it is but I really don't want to discuss it now. 

"What do you think we are fools sitting over here we know you better than our own siblings you know" Siwon said it as if a matter of fact, I know he is right I mean they both can read me as an open bookand so I sighed giving up.

"Nothing just trying to distract myself" 

"we also know it and you too that you are lying what you think that we don't know that your evil mind is already at work to think about getting revenge" Jae smirked and I smirked back.

"So tell us what is it about your plan?" siwon asked giving me a mischiveous look.

I just smirked and opened the can of cold drink gulped down some and gave them a assuring look.

"don't worry you guys no one messes with Jung Yunho he will have to pay for what he has done" I smirked at them giving them a mischiveous look as a plan started to play in my mind. MAN ! He is so doomed.

Just before we were about to leave Heechul and Yoochun entered the cafe raising eyebrows at the whole empty cafe just occupied by us three. I just shrugged and they joined us looking worried. Jae pouted at them both God why the hell does he do that it's so irritating I shrugged the thought and raised my eyebrow at them signaling them to speak up.

"Just who the hell is that GUY?" Heechul half yelled kicking the table I gave a confused look. Looking at Jae and Siwon getting the same reaction. Then we all turned to Yoochun for answer and he hung his head low. We three were totally shocked getting such reaction means something's really wrong.

"Yah! Be clear you idiot we won't understand till you puke everything properly" Siwon smacked Heechul's head getting a glare in return.

"What I thought you guys might be knowing the incident we just went through past couple of hours" Heechul said. Seriously this guy why doesn't he reveal it already what's the matter just adding suspense like a horror movie.

"will you just get to the point already" I stated getting irritated by every minute.

"We got beaten up while bullying" Heechul said in a low voice.

"oh okay-- WHAT?" I shouted and stood up from my seat. I got the same reaction from the other two while Chullie And Chun hung their head low.

"Who the hell dared to do that ?" Jae was now pissed off after so many incidents he was atlast reacting like a normal being.

"Yah! speak up What were you guys doing and how the hell did the victim managed to fight back" I demanded an answer now I am really pissed off.

"It wasn't the victim who fought back it was some other guy who yanked us" this time it was Yoochun who answered.

Who the hell dared to do that stopping us from bullying ofcourse it has to be some one senior than us like Leeteuk hyung But he doesn't go with violence then maybe his boyfriend did that but then Kangin himself does bullying going agaist leeteuk then why would

Please log in to read the full chapter