Tainted........

Rivals Or Lovers
Please log in to read the full chapter

Changmin snapped out of his trance when the car came to a stop, he glanced around and Jaejoong was already out of the car not even caring to lock it. Changmin followed, when he got out he looked up with a dumbstruck expression, it looked like a cut out scene from a horror movie, the mansion looked haunted and Changmin gave a disgusted look to it.

 

'Are you kidding me?'

 

To this Jaejoong and the others turned around to give Changmin a wary look and then they rushed in. When Changmin entered the main door which was very much pushed in harshly by Jaejoong, a shiver ran down his spine and he had goosebumps all over his skin, the air in there pricked his skin like small fire lamps floating in air. He looked around and was surprised to see the change in atmosphere, it was totally opposite to what it was outside, bright coloured walls, gaudy and shiny, every corner screamed off attitude.

 

And then there was someone walking down the stairs, Jessica. She walked down stairs like a pageant queen. Elegancy in here every move wearing a shiny golden gown, hair styled and jewellery showing off. Others scoffed at her antics while Changmin just stood there, she had an amused look when she reached down and stood in front of them.

'Well, well look who we have here, unwelcomed guests,' she said looking at the three standing in front.

 

She noticed Changmin a little later and her eyes sparkled with amusement, she pointed at him and raised an eyebrow,'Wow, who is that hottie over there?'

 

'Whoever he is, shouldn't matter you, he is not yours to play.' Jaejoong hissed at her, eyes narrowed.

 

'OH, well kitty, aren’t you jealous that you didn't get my attention,' She said while her lips & leaning forward close to Jaejoong. Jaejoong immediately turned his face, clearly disgusted.

 

'Stay away from us, and just spit it out where's Yunho? And you better not play games or you know how many things I have against you?' Jessica flinched at this as Jaejoong pushed her away.

 

'Ah! That explains everything,' she said showing recognition on her face, 'Of course if Yun puppy is missing, his master is here to get him back.'

 

'You're not going to be easy on us are you? I knew it you ,' and with that Jaejoong held Jessica by the shoulders and she visibly jerked at the pain.

 

'Yah! You can't just come busting in demanding answers like that, what makes you think he is with me?' Jessica struggled while trying to loosen up the hold on her arm.

 

'Cause we certainly know that Dongwook is your personal stripper and Changmin saw him yesterday.' The way Junsu said it, it looked like he was ready to pounce on her and bite her.

 

Changmin stood at the very back watching the scene unfold in front of his eyes, not knowing what to do, he was clearly frustrated now, he was here to get Yunho back not to be an audience for a melodrama he shook his head and looked around finding an escape, he wasn’t interested in involving in the scene going on in front of him, if she was being difficult, well he did rather explore and find Yunho himself, he wasn’t going to wait for answer and as decided he moved towards the first room which came across him and entered, locking it behind. He looked inside and saw nothing suspicious but just a normal bedroom, he sighed were Jaejoong and others sure that girl was capable of such things.

But then suddenly he could hear banging, if he hadn’t heard any banging, anyone would have thought this room to be like all the normal rooms. But this wasn’t it, he was

Please log in to read the full chapter