My First Day And A New Friend

Rivals Or Lovers
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

I woke up in the middle of the night so as to consider it here as I am not or my body is not used to sleep at this time because here it's night but from where I have come from MAN this is going to be hectic I need to get acquainted to this or else I will be found sleeping in the classroom.

 

I got up it was merely 3 am in the clock i headed towards the bathroom and soothed myself so that I am ready to have a fresh start . The water was warm and soothing I got relaxed I really liked the way my muscles stretched and got relaxed I closed my eyes and when I opened it I was completely fresh and I headed to my closet to find some clothes I gave a glance at the clock and it said 4.15 am I guess i fell asleep in the tub. I got dressed and left the Bedroom everything was still dark as I woke up too early still i went to the kitchen grabbed some bread toast and juice. Normally I have heavy breakfast or meals but now I wasn't feeling like having one.

 

I got out of the house headed to the porch everything was dark only the dim light lamps along the path were my source of light to view. It was cold yet the breeze made me feel calm I sat down near the mini garden and listened to the chirping of morning birds and some lines popped up in my mind I took out my tab and started typing the lines to complete my song yup I like composing songs and whenever I get an idea or lines to certain songs I do write them I even sing and compose music I can dance but I am not a pro I just swing to the rhythm in short music is really important to me.

 

After enjoying some morning air I took my personal house keys and headed out to have a walk. Kibum asked me if he should accompany me so that I don’t get lost as I am new to the surroundings  I denied it as I need my own space. Well Kibum seems like a nice guy.

 

 

I was walking and now the sky had turned to violet-orange shade as soon the sun was going to rise it was approx. 6.15 am. I could see people in their track suits having morning walk or jogging. I saw a park and entered it I sat on a lonely swing and glanced around just to get the appearance of my neighborhood down the lane I really didn’t had anything to do that’s the reason I was sitting and observing people around like an idiot but I was more then happy to know that all were Korean as in America people used to stare at me sometimes as I was different and my height used to make me a center of attraction. I mean ofcourse I am 6 feet tall and guess what I am attractive not boasting but I am a little evil minded you know.

 

“eu kyang kyang, eu kyang kyang” woah what’s that I turned around to find a nice fine young guy just maybe of my age laughing like a maniac in the morning silence I looked at him weirdly he was sitt

Please log in to read the full chapter