Chp. 7

She Met Mr. Cold-Hearted Under the Sun

After a "Tea Party" that happened a while ago in Tea-hee Shop for the celebration of Sung Jong's great idea, the seven of them went to Sung Gyu's house where they usually hang out. They all sat around a long table, covering each and every side of it. Myung Soo and Sung Gyu chose the end seats. Sung Yeol and Hoya on the right side of Myung Soo. Woo Hyun, Dong Woo and Sung Jong sat on their opposite side. The lights were dimmed and they all wore long brown leather coats that made them look like detectives.

 

"We're already on the final conclusion of Plan MMUGD." Sung Gyu announced in a very creepy tone.

Sung Jong scratch his head and took off his coat, "It's hot. And what does MMUGD stand for again? Aish." he said.

"Sung Jong, It's Plan Make-Miss-Unknown-Girl-Disappointed." Hoya explained.

"Guys, who suggested that stupid name? Argh, very stupid." Sung Yeol commented.

"Actually, it's you. You exactly told us to name our plan like that." Woo Hyun interrupted Sung Yeol's irritated growls.

"Dudes, the plan. Let's focus on the plan and not on its name!" Myung Soo tapped the table for a couple of times and rested his head on the table.

Dong Woo cleared his throat and said; "Okay, okay. So the great options are...a) Wear a very funny attire. b) Date her on a crowded place. c) Date her under the sun."

"How is even dating her under the sun a bad idea? Girls love beaches or whatever summer trips!" Woo Hyun yelled, sounding as if a love guru.

"Well, if we all come to the date, won't she be annoyed? Girls maybe love beaches, but they don't love annoying boys. And that will be our role, guys." Sung Gyu proudly uttered.

"Wow. That's nice!" Sung Yeol cheered.

"Uhuh, even just Sung Yeol will do. You know, Sung Yeol is very irritating as hell." Myung Soo told them and chuckled.

"Nice job, everyone! Woohoo! We'll be on a vacation at the same time on a work of annoying someone! Hurrah!" Hoya shouted.

 

After that, all of them took bottles of cold tea inside Sung Gyu's refrigerator and cheered through out the whole afternoon.


Short chapter~ ^_^
Anyway, one last chapter after this and they'll meet already, I promise.
So..can you guys stay tuned? I LOVE YOU~ *throws virtual kisses*