Chp. 11

She Met Mr. Cold-Hearted Under the Sun

About five thirty in the afternoon, Min Hee called back again and told you she'll be there in twenty minutes. It's already six forty pm and she's still around. You just went back and forth from the porch to the sand. Not wanting to stay inside the porch with the seven young guys yet too awkward to stay and sit on the sand alone. You waited for five minutes more before dialling Min Hee's number. Her phone rings twice until someone answers. It's a guy.

Oh my, did someone kidnap Min Hee?

 

"Hey! Who are y-you?!" you shouted arrogantly, hiding the fear that maybe Min Hee was with the bad man.

Seconds past before the guy answered again, "Uh...Jae Myun?"

The voice sounds familiar but you're not sure enough to trust the man behind the phone. "Where's Min Hee?" you kept the confidence in your voice.

"ARGH! Where's the nearest gas station, Dae Hyun-oppa?! I cannot find any place that seems decent!" That's Min Hee!

"Jae Myun's on the phone. Maybe you should tell her that." Dae Hyun's voice is somehow softer, maybe he placed the phone away from his mouth.

You heard shuffling noise until Min Hee spoke, "Jae Myun, we have no reserved gas. And the car, I think is going crazy, Dae Hyun-oppa is trying to fix it just now."

"Are you guys alright? And why is he with you?" you suddenly asked.

"He insisted, maybe he wants to see you~" she hummed.

"Yah! Jung Min Hee, shut up!" you heard Dae Hyun's embarrassed yell.

"Aigoo, Hee. I'll tell Myung Soo to fetch you up, where exactly are the both of you on?"

 

Min Hee described the place and then you told her to hung up. After hanging up, you rushed back to the porch and told Myung Soo what happened to your friends. Before you can use your pleasing powers, he already agreed to help you. Well, he doesn't seem to be so bad at all.

You and Myung Soo ran to his car and he rode already. You had second thoughts if he'll allow you to ride again in his car or this is some kind of trick. But suddenly, your doubts flew away when he said a simple, "Let's go."

As you described the place, Myung Soo said he has a guess where that place is so he just followed his instincts. Already seven pm, it's dark already.

 

"Argh. My guess is wrong!" he shouted, he sounded really worried.

"I-it's alright. Let's just go on the other way, since this way isn't where they are." you said.

"Okay." he answered.

 

The two of you traveled somehow far on the other side. Your phone suddenly vibrated. You dug it in your pocket and answered it immediately.

 

"Hello?"

"Jae Myun! The car already got back to life! Gas was not a problem anymore! We'll come to the beach in ten minutes. You already go back to the beach, okay? Sorry for making you worried." Min Hee said.

"Okay, okay. Glad you're safe. We'll be there too. in a couple of minutes." you tried to hide the exhaustion from your voice.

You hung up and looked at Myung Soo, "Their car is already alright. No need to worry, they're already moving."

"That's good. Let's go back." he looked at you at the corner of his eyes.

 

You smiled and he smiled back...even just a little.


Oh heeeey~ How's the new poster?
Beautiful, right? Thanks to ★• Kiyomi Baby Graphic Shop •★
They're so awesome!
 
Anyway, comment up! Enjoy reading~