Chp. 1

She Met Mr. Cold-Hearted Under the Sun

“Attorney Kim! Attorney Kim, would you lend us some of your time?” the reporter swiftly run towards Kim Myung Guk, the brave lawyer who won another case for staying at the right side.

“It would be my pleasure.” The attorney politely nodded towards the reporter and beamed.

“Thank you, attorney. What are you feeling right now after winning another breathe-taking case?”

“I feel great. It’s like luck is on my side.” The attorney laughed out loud, revealing wrinkles at the side of his eyes.

 

“Wow, that’s your dad, right? Wow. You are totally different from him.” Sung Yeol commented while looking back and forth from Myung Soo to the man flashing in the television.

“Thank you, then.” Myung Soo muttered and started fixing the camera lens.

Sung Yeol laughed at what he heard. Myung Soo doesn’t want to be compared and contrasted to his father, like real. He hates his father.

“Oh come on, Myungie. Why do you take things seriously?” Sung Yeol tapped Myung Soo by his shoulder, “Let’s go, others are waiting outside with the sun penetrating through their skins.”

With a smirk, Myung Soo stood up and placed the camera inside his bag.

 

It’s summertime. Time to go out, have fun and relax! It’s everyone’s season to show off and splash into the water. It’s also their break time from work, school, and everything! It’s their escape from the real world.

 

“Hey! Be fast, we’re already burning inside this junk without air conditioner that you still call a car!”  Woo Hyun shouted from the front seat of the car.

“Oh freaking shut up, Woo Hyun!” Sung Yeol hollered back, running towards the van while Myung Soo still walks slowly, like enjoying the ramp.

“Myung Soo, did you lose you running ability? Or your eyes? Cannot you see we’re burning?!” Woo Hyun, the great, shouted again.

 

Myung Soo just smirked again and finally run towards the van, and seated at the back compartment. Woo Hyun started the car’s engine and they already take off.

 

“Hey, why don’t we go to beaches and date some es?” Woo Hyun suggested with his eyes still on the road.

“What? But, that’s rhyming, Woo Hyun. Great job, your brain is working.” Hoya teased with a smile in his lips.

“Ha-ha. Thank you, Ho Won. Ha-ha.” Woo Hyun sarcastically laughed and fired back his bullet to Hoya; to call him with his real name.

“Oh, yes! Let’s go to beach! Good idea!” Sung Jong clapped his hands violently for Hoya not to respond.

“Nice. I’d love to go to a beach, it’s so hot.” Dong Woo commented, with a smile that reveals his gums.

“Okay, we’re already three who agreed. Sung Gyu-hyung, how about you?” Sung Jong faced Sung Gyu, who took the seat besides Woo Hyun’s driver seat.

“Sure.” Sung Gyu simply answered, his eyes are closed…or what we thought they were.

“Sung Yeol-hyung?” Sung Jong said and faced Sung Yeol, who is drinking cold coffee in a can.

“Oh, I just found this inside this car! It..it..just rolled towards me. I also wonder why it’s still cold, maybe…maybe someone just put it here just a while ago?” Sung Yeol defended and put the can behind him.

“Hyung, actually, I am not accusing you of slipping in that can of coffee without bringing some for us, but rather, I am asking you if you would like to go to a beach.”

“Oh,” Sung Yeol was dumbfounded, “sure. I would love to. And I really slipped in this can without bringing some for you, guys. Sorry.”

“Wow. Sung Jong can really bring the dumbness out of us.” Hoya mumbled while staring at Sung Yeol, who’s just besides him.

“Hoya-hyung?” Sung Jong asked.

“Count me in.” Hoya said.

“Myungsoo-hyung?” Sung Jong jumped to the back compartment and sat at the side of Myung Soo.

“Whatever. I am not interested, but I would come if ever.” Myungsoo said and snapped a picture of his bag on a mat.

“WOOHOO! We’ll go on a vacation!” Sung Jong suddenly shouted, startling everyone and all just laughed, rejoiced with him.