Chp. 3

She Met Mr. Cold-Hearted Under the Sun

Myung Soo and his group of friends are staying in Tea-hee Shop for almost three hours now just to drink refreshments, oh man, who wouldn't want to drink icy fresh drinks in a hot hot day, right?

"I'm done. I drank too much, I must pee." Woo Hyun blurted and ran towards the comfort room.

"Hey, he just engulfed iced tea, right? Not alcohol? He sounds drunk." Sung Yeol joked and others just laughed.

 

While everyone is in the midst of conversation, Myungsoo's phone suddenly beeped. He's sure it's his father.

 

"Oh wait, a lawyer is contacting me, hold on. I think I committed a crime, or something." Myung Soo said and stood up from his seat.

"Myungsoo, he's your dad, I'm sure. You are overreacting." Sung Yeol rolled his eyes.

"Okay, okay. Let me answer this." Myung Soo went to a corner and picked up his phone.

 

Myung Soo doesn't have a harmonious relationship with his father. Actually, Myung Soo hates his father. That explains why they don't go well together. His dad divorced his mom to make way for his career as a lawyer. Does that even make sense? No, that's what Myung Soo thought.

 

"What?" Myung Soo said as he placed the phone on his right ear.

"Your..your mother lost her conciousness here in my house."  his father stuttered from the other line.

"Did I hear it right? And, why is she in your house?" Myung Soo was dumbfounded. 

"Please..please just go right here, okay?" his father stiffled a sob that Myung Soo heard.

 

After that, the line went off. Myung Soo felt hot blood coursing through his body. Is this panic or anger? He rubbed his eyes with his hands and tried to make his mind work. Would he rather save his mother but he have to enter that monster's house, or would he let her mother lay there unconscious but he doesn't need to go there and enter hell?

Myung Soo went back to his friends and s at down. What should he do? His friends noticed his sudden change of temper.

 

"Something's wrong?" Hoya asked, placing a hand over Myung Soo's shoulder.

Instead of answering him, Myung Soo said, "I need to go." and grabbed his bag from the side of his chair.

"Where are you going?" Sung Gyu asked while Myung Soo made his way to the door.

"To hell!" Myung Soo shouted as he pushed the door.

 

Just as he pushed the door, you were giggling with Min Hee and weren't looking towards your way. And unfortunately, the door hit your head hard that it caused a red line acrossed your forehead.
 


"Shizz. That hurt." you muttered, rubbing the part that was hit.

"Pabo." Myungsoo stared at you like you just committed a gruesome stupidness.

"Mwo? Did I hear it right, mister?" your eyes bulged out of your sockets the moment you heard him.

"I guess so, but I don't know if you have any hearing problems so..." Myung Soo smiled triumphantly yet you can sense something in his eyes that looked sadness.

You just stared at him leave with your mouth opened and eyebrows creasing. You looked to Min Hee and crossed your arms, "Why didn't you protect me from him?!"

"W-what? I-I...No, don't tell your brother that I am cheating on him, okay? He was just pure temptation! Gah!" Min Hee said and you cannot help yourself but laugh.

"Let's go get our drinks right now and go home. Too many bastards are wandering around." you joked and pulled Min Hee in.

 

But since that moment, you wondered why those beautiful eyes contain sadness inside.


Hey, yo~ Update! Update! HAHA. Told you, they would meet.
Naaah~ Actually, that's not really the scene they would meet but..yeah, the formal meeting will come soon~
And that meeting would really UNDER THE SUN. LOLOL.
Love lots~ <3