Chp. 15

She Met Mr. Cold-Hearted Under the Sun

You reached a weird room with lights still off, no one bothering to open it up. Now you know, Myung Soo's a freaking deep sleeper. Myung Soo crunched his eyebrows a few times but he neglect to open his eyes and wake up. Min Hee let you sit on a couch, a very soft couch which is settled besides an identical couch where Sung Yeol placed the sleeping Myung Soo. Woo Hyun was nowhere to be find since the lights are off. You can hear clicking sound and stuffs, maybe Woo Hyun is working on something else.

You gave up on waking up Myung Soo and just sat down in the beautiful couch. Your eyes adjusted a little in the dark. You can see few things now. The couches are color red as you noticed, there's a table in front of you with used cups and paper containers of popcorn. Ah! This is a home theater!

 

"Tada!" the light from the television made your eyes hurt.

Min Hee looked at Woo Hyun, puzzled. "What is this?"

"A date for Myung Soo and Jae Myun." Sung Yeol answered as if it's a great thing.

"What? I thought we would lock them in a room and make them realize that they love each other!" Min Hee burst.

"Eh?" Woo Hyun and Sung Yeol said in unison.

"You watch too much movies." you heard Myung Soo's voice and a yawn.

"You're awake?" you asked Myung Soo.

"Just now. When I heard someone shouted." Myung Soo yawned again.

"That's a terrible idea." Sung Yeol told Min Hee.

Min Hee shot him a look, "But that's really what supposed to happen! Urgh, why did I agree to this? Boys are boys for something. You aren't romantic as I thought!"

You shook your head, "Min Hee, just...It's okay."

"How many movies did you watch with her?" Myung Soo whispered gently at your ear.

 

His husky voice sent tingles. This man is hot. He just stayed there, near at you as you saw the other three left and shut the door. After that, he moved away and fetch a remote. A movie started playing. Ah, you knew the movie. It's 100 Days with Mr. Arrogant.

 

"Nah, what movie is this? They should have prepared an action. I'm sleepy again." Myung Soo announced and you giggled.

He looked at you weirdly, "What?"

You smiled at him, "Watch the movie. You can relate to the boy."

"Huh?" Myung Soo's eyes left you. He's already focusing on the movie.

 

The movie ran fast enough that Myung Soo didn't even got bored. Or should we say, he really watched it because what you said affected him.

 

"See? You're like the main guy!" you pointed at him accusingly.

Myung Soo shrugged and let his head rest on the armrest of the couch. "I'm sleepy." he murmured.

"Then sleep." you happily said and reached out for his head.

 

Myung Soo flinched a little but didn't waved your hand off his head. You continued to soothe his hair with your thin and delicate fingers, making Myung Soo more sleepy than he is already.

 

"Sleep well, pretty boy." you mumbled and chuckled softly.

 

Myung Soo smiled a little but since his face is burried on the soft armrest, you didn't see it. His eyes slowly shut as he went to dreamland less worried this time.


Just...just..Yeah. I'm so done. Hahaha