Chp. 2

She Met Mr. Cold-Hearted Under the Sun

"Myunnie~" Min Hee cooed, making you shiver a little by the way she called you.

"W-what is wrong with you?" you faced her with a horrified look. This is really odd. Min Hee doesn't do cutesy stuffs whenever she's around you since she knows you hate them. This is the first time.

"Please. Let's go together for a date! Double date? That would be awesome." she pleaded.

"Just tell my brother you want to date him and it's done. I am sure he'll join you." you told her and scratched your head like you've been saying this thing for the whole time.

"Yah! I am not even sure if he likes me! If we go to a double date, we're just be like hanging out." she tugged the hem of your blouse, and pouted.

"I don't want to." you simply answered and looked out in the window.

 

Classes . That's all you can think off while staring out in the window, gazing towards the bright sun. It's summer yet you're jailed inside a classroom with your classmates that never cared a little with you. You were taking your enormous feast of food for your lunch when Min Hee suddenly approached you and pleased you to help her again with your brother. As usual, you didn't agree with her idea of having a double date, even if it will let you have time with her gorgeous cousin, Jung Dae Hyun.

 

"Min Hee, just eat, okay? Try next time." you teased and started digging again with your food.

"Naw~ Make sure that 'next time' would give me a 'yes'." she said with a smile.

"I'll try to give you what you want," then you chuckled, "I'll try."

"Whatever. You're just kidding me, aren't you?" she suspected and tickled you on your side for a second.

"Yah! I said, eat your food and review afterwards for the next exam."

"Last one. Let's go to Tea-hee Shop later. I need some iced tea!" she exclaimed and immediately went to her seat, not giving you time to respond.

 

After a while, the last exam came and you answered it immediately without any pause. It was easy. It only took you five minutes to finish the one hundred questions written on a long paper. You sneak a glance towards Min Hee, to see if she's doing well. And as expected, no. She's bumping her head lightly to the desk and you imagined her cussing lowly like she always do when she's experiencing difficulties.

 

"Aigoo. She's maybe out of focus when I was tutoring her." you mumbled and smiled a little.

 

*Kring~ Kring~*

The bell rang as a signal for the exam to be over. Everybody in the class passed their test papers forward and packed their things immediately for them to storm out of the room fast after the teacher finishes her speech.

 

"...Hope you all enjoy the summer and spend some of your time in studying." your homeroom teacher said.

"Crazy. Is she expecting us to study when it's our break to enjoy?" your seatmate muttered to no one in particular but you giggled a bit.

"Jae Myun! Kaja! I want to drink tea now!" Min Hee shouted from the exit door and she waved to you.

"Yes, I am coming!" you shouted back and sling your bag to your right shoulder.

 

The Tea-hee Shop is just a few yards away from school, so you would rather walk and enjoy the fresh air than ride a car with "scented" air. But today is different, the sun is so hot that it can burn your skin if you walk for even just a minute.

 

"Let's take our car. I am sure oppa is inside already and waiting for me." you said to Min Hee, "Then we'll just tell him that we'll drop by Tea-hee Shop."

"Wait, which oppa? Hmm..Jae Min? Jae Ho? Or Jae Kyung?" she excitedly asked, you're sure she's hoping for you to say 'Jae Kyung.'

"Oh, that. The Jae one." you answered with a giggle, "I am just kidding, the Kyung one."


Hello! Happy Easter, everyone!
Sorry if the first two chapters bored you to death. I am just introducing the sides of both the protagonists.
Don't worry...next chapter...they'll finally meet! Oh yes.
So, can you wait a little? *puppy eyes*
I love you~ :">