Chp. 10

She Met Mr. Cold-Hearted Under the Sun

"Hello? Jae Myun?" Min Hee mumbled.

"Did you just wake up? Oh Hee, it's already 10 am in the morning." you giggled.

She yawned before answering, "Just tell me what you want."

"Come here?" you said.

"What?!" she shouted, becoming alive. "Hey, that's your first date and you want me to be there? Don't you know what a da-"

"Just come here. I'll be staying here for about two days and I need at least someone to help me here." you explained.

"What? Why two days? Inside a restaurant? Oh gosh, you'll be sleeping inside a restaurant?" Min Hee uttered.

"I'm not in a restaurant, Hee. I'm in a beach. As in, body of water, under the sun?" you fanned yourself with your free hand. "Please bring some of my clothes too. And tell my dad what I told you. About the beach, two days? Get their permission and tell them you'll stay with me, okay?"

"Such a nuisance." she chuckled over the phone, "What beach is it?"

"Wait." and you turned around and held the phone away from your mouth. "Hey, pretty boy! What beach is this?"

"INFINITE beach." he murmured.

"Wow, nice name." you commented and stuck out your tongue.

"Wow, thank you." he imitated your tone.

Before you could beat up this guy, you held the phone back to your ear. "INFINITE beach."

"Oh my gosh! INFINITE beach? Oh my gosh, the seven guys who owned that beach are so handsome!" she squealed.

"Then, go here immediately to see them. I'll hung up. Bye." you said and pressed the 'end call' button.

"That was a loooooong talk." Myung Soo said.

"Nah, it was not a loooooong talk." you fired back.

 

Myung Soo just shrugged and walk towards the left way. You made an unamused face but since he's walking he didn't see you.

 

"Hey! Wait, okay? I am not a cheetah!" you called out and started to run to him.

He stopped on his tracks and looked at you, "I know, you're a parrot. Stop blabbering, please?"

"Oh, " you squinted your eyes. "sorry, pretty boy."

"Just follow me, 'kay?" he turned back again from you and started talking.

 

On your way, you saw six other guys in a porch. All are sitting on two long benches, three persons each. They look at you as if you're some kind of alien wandering around their planet. They wear identical shirts like Myung Soo's and you find it really funny. They look...stupid.

 

"What?" Myung Soo faced you, hearing you laughing by yourself.

"Do you really need to wear same designed shirts? It's funny." you said.

Myung Soo rolled his eyes tiredly, "Think what you want."

That shut you up for a while. Just for a minute and you talked again, "Hey. My friend will be coming over. She'll get permission for me."

"Okay." Myung Soo answered and went to the boys in the porch.

*What a real gentleman.* you thought and went to tour around, not following Myung Soo.

 

Walking by the sand, you removed your high-heeled shoes. You feel the tingling sensation of the little sand pressed into your soles. While you were touring around, you heard footsteps following you. You turned around to see and suprise! Myung Soo with a black cardigan at hand.

 

"Hey, here." he softly murmured and put the cardigan on your shoulder.

You were simply touched by his action. Maybe he's concern even just a little to you. "Thanks."

"Why?" he asked.

You looked at him with disbelief. "Why? Because you gave me a cardigan to cover up?"

"To cover up?" he laughs, "Maybe to make you feel hotter. That's why I gave that to you. I want you to feel uncomfortable."

*WHAT?!* you tried to hide your anger and smiled at him.

*Step two, suceed! Hahaha. She thought I cared for her!* Myung Soo grinned.

 

The whole noon time became hell. Hot blood courses through your veins. Yes, hot because of the sun, and hot because of anger for Kim Myung Soo.


Hi, dears~
Hahahaha. Myung Soo, Myung Soo, Myung Soo.. Tsk.
Comment, subscribe, and read! Thank you so much. :*