Chp. 13

She Met Mr. Cold-Hearted Under the Sun

Dae Hyun and you stayed for a while just like that. His arm around your shoulder, you kinda stiff. When he finally let go of you, you felt empty again. He stood up and extended a hand in front of you.

 

"Let's go?" he smiled.

You happily grabbed his hand that helped you to stand too, "Thanks." you mumbled.

"No problem."

 

The two of you walked back together to the porch where everyone is busy preparing the evening meals. You rushed up to Min Hee and helped her carry the plates to the table. As you neared the table, dishes are already around. There were a lot of foods! Your eyes feasted on what you see, it's really an enormous dinner. The other boys are out to fetch some woods, as Min Hee informed you. They're preparing for a camp fire also.

Before you couldn't resist the feeling of wanting to dig into the food, you went to help the boys outside the porch. They're back from getting woods, they're now dumping a lot of what they got. 

 

"Hey, hey. Get the uncooked meats inside." you heard Myung Soo called out.

"Oh, sure." you said as you get what he requested.

 

You went out with two full and heavy plates of meats balancing in your hands. You know that Myung Soo's eyes were on you but why didn't he even try to help you out? 

 

You heard Myung Soo chuckled, "Faster!" he shouted.

"I'll help you out." Dae Hyun suddenly appeared and snatched a plate from you.

You were of course glad that he helped you, but you thought...*What would Myung Soo think about the two of us? Would he be jealous?*

"Hey! The first plate is here, why are you still there?!" you snapped back to reality as you heard Myung Soo's voice.

"Never mind." you muttered by yourself and hurried to Myung Soo.

"Wow. He's sweet." Myung Soo whispered to you.

"What?" you asked, confused.

"That Dae Hyun dude. He's sweet to you. I saw you two out a while ago. I witnessed a sappy moment." Myung Soo said with a teasing tune.

Your jaw dropped, "I am your future wife and, you're just alright with me hanging around with guys?"

"Nah, it's alright. Enjoy yourself." he smiled and blinked.

"How nice, just enjoy yourself too, okay? I don't mind." you imitated him.

 

The other INFINITE boys who are also out (Woo Hyun and Sung Yeol) noticed Myung Soo and you talking. They saw how Myung Soo smiled at you and you do the same. Wow, they're misunderstanding everything.

 

"Maybe we should betray Myung Soo once." Sung Yeol chuckled.

Woo Hyun nodded, "I think he likes the girl. We should help him, right?"

"Right." and then the both of them smirked.


What kind of help would Woo Hyun and Sung Yeol do? Haha.
COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE AND UPVOTE if you love this fanfic. Thank you. ^__^