Episode 9

It's Cold

 

 

Lay finally approached you. He still couldn't believe what he's eyes were telling him.

"Is it true, Minho-yah?" Lay asked worriedly as he walked and stop in front of you.  

"Well..., I think it's pretty obvious hyung" Baekhyun interrupted. He just recovered from the shock but that didn't stop him to feel mad as he crossed his arms and glared at you.

Kai was staring at you trying to analyze what's going on. His mind was in a mess right now. *How come I didn't even notice? But the way he act... Is he really a girl? And if he is, why did he do that?Why did he---I mean she deceived us? why did she made us like a fool believing her lies all this time?* His head started to ache as well as his heart.

"I can't believe you deceive us. I mean...we trusted you and now...you..." Kai couldn't continue what he was saying. This accident affected him so much. You could feel that he's trully hurt because of what happened.

Kai was the one whom you spent most of the time with compared to the other members. After practices he always accompany you outside the SM Building where Sungjae was waiting. Whenever the manager asked the band to do something, you would always go together even though you were always bickering with little things, you were so close to each other as if you're real brothers.

 

Tears were forming into your eyes.You wanted to say and do something but your body didn't obey you. *What have I done? how did I end up like this? I'm so stupid. Now, what am I gonna do? Do something Minah~*  

 

At first, you had three reasons why you joined this band.

One, because you love music.

Ever since you were a child music became your best friend. You didn't have any friends at school before as most of your classmates did nothing but to tease you.

 

Flashback~

The school bell rang. You immediately stuffed your things in your bag and made your way out but then, a girl with a long hair stopped you by pulling the strap of your bag.

"What's with the hurry?" your classmate Sulmi asked with her arms crossed. "You're going to your 'parents' mansion right? Well, how is it living with a RICH and FAKE family?" she smirked.

Almost all the students of your school knew that you and your sister were adopted by a rich family.

Every time they talked about your family you became so sensitive. Sometimes you would just fight with them. 

But this time you calmed yourself and took a deep breath. Soon you pulled out your IPod from your bag,you plugged your earphones, put it on and pressed the play button.

 

 

 

 

 

The song you were listening made you even more calm. So you tilted your head to face her and searched something in your pocket. 

"Here, go and find someone to talk to. My family is waiting for me" you said giving her a coin. She was speechless. *How can this girl dare to do this to me?You'll see adopted child. I'll make you suffer*  she didn't say a word and just hide her anger inside.

*You messed up with my family, I'll mess up with you.* you thought.

"Bye bye" you waved your hands to her and walked away with your head up.

*And so what if I'm adopted. I love my family and they love me, I can feel it. And that's what matters most*

Wherever you go, you always bring your IPod.  And soon you had interest in playing instruments so you took lessons to learn how to play guitar, bass, piano and drum.

 

Two, because you want to be in a band so badly.

You even asked your friend Sungjae if he can let you join in their band but because you're a girl. He couldn't do anything.

Three, because of that stupid bet you did with your best friend.

And now, all your reasons are useless. You hurt those important people in your life. They trusted you but you lied to them.

 

"I'm sorry" was all you could say that moment, as you lowered your head tears escaped from your eyes.

"Minho-sshi, I think this is your last day. Do you want me to give you a ride" Insung hyung offered. His eyes were sad. He treated you like a real son all this time and now he knows the truth that you lied to them he even offered you a ride.

Your heart was aching. You shook your head and bowed to them 90 degrees.

"Sorry... and thank you" your voice was barely a whisper. You took your cap and put it on. You looked at them once again and bowed for a few seconds then left the room.

As soon as you got out of the building your tears were flowing like a river. The picture of their faces when they found that you're a girl was engraved in your mind.

When you left, Lay,Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kai and even your manager were staring in the air. No one dared to talk. They didn't feel like doing anything so Insung hyung decided to let them rest in their dorm today.

 

You spent all day crying in your room. You know tears won't get back all you lost this day but you couldn't help but cry.

You called Sungjae and told him that his punishment was now canceled. His noticed the sadness in your voice even though you tried your best to hide it. He went to your house and comfort you.

"Hyung~ I'm so stupid. I didn't listen to you. All you said to me that day was right..." you cried. He gave you a comforting hug and let you sob on his shoulders.

 

"Everything gonna be alright. Don't worry Minah-yah".