Episode 1

It's Cold

 

 

Sungjae and you made a bet. If they accept you without being discovered, you win and Sungjae will be punish.

 

"...The loser will do the punishment at the exact time and place. The winner will decide what, how, when and where the punishment will be done." You handed him the contract paper and a red lipstick.

Sungjae suddenly started whining like a child after seeing the lipstick...

"ah wae~? why this? can I just sign it with a pen like normal people do? huh? jebal..." he begged while grabbing your right hand where you were holding the lipstick and making cute expressions.

"Just. do. it." you said with your poker face on. He sighed in defeat knowing that you'll insist him to do it until the end and so... he did it, earning some students's attention around you.

"Hyung,Chareso~" you patted his head and smirked at him. RING,RING,...RING!!! The school bell rang. You stood up and took your tray.

"Yah! Don't call me hyung~! arraso?" he shouted to you but you just ignored him..

*I'm going to win this time* you thought.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**You can click the words in bold to see the pictures.**

   Finally, it's friday. After the class you rushed to your house and prepared yourself for the audition. You did a bun on the top of your head and wore a hat to hide your long hair. And for the clothes, you wore a plain shirt with a black jacket on it, black pants and some accesories. But of course you didn't forget to use the bandage to make your chest flat. You learned it from some drama that you watched with Sungjae.
Well,speaking of Sungjae...
 
 
"Yah!Why are you taking so long?I'm going to be late!" you shouted right after he answered the phone. After the class he told you that he will give you a ride to SM Entertainment. The audition starts at 5 pm but it's almost 4:30 pm and your bestfriend didn't arrive yet.
 
"Is that your way of saying hello? well, then hell-" he said calmly knowing that you're irritated because of him but you cut him off. One of the things you hate is waiting, that's why it irritates you so much when someone's late.
 
"Whatever..." you rolled your eyes and continued "if you're not here within 5 minutes, I'll just take a taxi".
 
"Well you don't have to, I'm already infront of your house 5 minutes ago" he said as you heard him turning the music on.
 
"ughhh...then why didn't you tell me earlier!?" you asked frustrated and grabbed your bag, rushing dowstairs you saw your sister and bid goodbye "noona, I'm going...I won't be here for dinner so don't wait for me,okay?". You heard her saying something before you closed the door but didn't mind it because she was probably complaining about you calling her 'noona'.
 
"I was about to but you didn't let me..." he answered and hung up when he saw you coming out of your house. You got in the car and put your seatbelt then you felt that he's looking at you since you got in so you looked at him with a what-are-you-looking face.
 
"Wow, you look more masculine than me" he chuckled and start the engine.
 
"Is that a compliment?" you frowned your brows and pouted not really knowing the answer.
 
"I don't know, maybe... What do you think?" he loves confusing you and everytime he does it all you can do is sigh and keep quiet.
"Lets gooooo~" he grinned and started to drive. This is one of the moments he enjoys.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
You arrived on time and seeing the big 'SMTOWN' sign, you started to feel nervous as you got off the car. You don't usually feel nervous but today is an exemption, you feel something weird upon joining this audition, specially this band.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hi readers~! 

Feel free to comment,subscribe or upvote~kekeke

tumblr_mcvuz0ICtQ1qi018yo1_500.gif