Episode 11

It's Cold

 

 

 

   Three days had passed by so slowly and lonely as you went back to your old routine. In addition, Sungjae couldn't attend the classes because of his schedules so you felt even more alone these past few days.

And also after that day, you stop communicating to your sister. But it's not like your angry with her, it was just because you didn't feel like talking to her for now. 

 

Today is Thursday and it means school day. After preparing yourself, you grabbed your bag pack and went downstairs. You saw your breakfast was already settled on the table but as usual you didn't touch it nor eat it and continued walking through the main door 

Many things changed after the incident last Monday. You would always lose your appetite and you sleep so much because if not your mind will be floating in the air.

_____________________________________

 

"Class, quiet!" your teacher in math hushed all of you after she stepped inside the classroom. It was the third class for today. You were sitting on the last row beside the window drawing something in your notebook to keep yourself distracted.

"Now, keep all your things in your bag and separate your seats from one another so we can start the exam" she said giving those students who were sitting in front some sheets of paper.

You didn't know that you have an exam today but you had no worries because fortunately your good in numbers unlike your sister. Another thing you're better than her.

"Today is...October 10,2013" you mumbled while writing the date. The concert is on Saturday October 12, two days from now. You sighed weakly as you remembered about the concert.

*I hope it goes well*

______________________________________________

 

After the class, you decided to have some bubble tea. You were at the cashier paying when you heard a familiar voice.

"Three bubble teas please! chocolate, melon and strawberry flavors" a big and manly voice was heard. You turned to see who was it then whispered, "Chanyeol hyung~" but was enough for him to heard it.

"Duguseyo?" he asked frowning. Chanyeol was wearing a sunglass and a cap with his hoodie on top of it. Even though he was so covered, you easily recognized him by his voice and the way he move. "Oh!" he exclaimed when he finally knew it was you. He examined your body from head to toe."Minho-yah, are you okay?" he noticed your pale face and your skinny body "Are you eating well?". You could feel that he's so worried about you.

"Hyung..." tears were forming again in your eyes. You felt like they don't deserved you as their friend. They're even worried about your health after all the things that happened. You controlled your tears as you took a deep breath and continued, "Why are you buying 3 bubble teas?" you asked changing the topic. No one dared to talk about what happened 3 days ago.

He scratched the back of his head while smiling shyly." Well,umm...I kinda lost in the game with Luhan and Sehun so they ordered me to buy bubble teas for them". You chuckled a little as you remembered the time when you were playing he would always lose in the game.

*You have such a bad luck with these things,hyung* you smiled at the thought.

The lady handed him all the drinks he ordered and paid for it. He thanked the lady and turned to you "Let's go" he said as he grabbed your hands dragging you out of the store.

"Where are we going?"

 "You'll know once we arrived" he winked at you.

_____________________________________________

 

Soon both of you arrived in a small theater. It was dark inside and the only light that was on, was focused at the center as you could see a single chair with a red rose sitting on it.

Chanyeol guided you towards the chair and gave you the rose. "Hyung! Mwoyaa?(What is this?)" you asked clueless of what's happening.

"Just sit down and relax" he said as you looked at him disappearing in the dark.

After a few minutes, a voice was heard. It was none other than Lay, the leader. "Kim Min Ah this is for you". 

*For me? why? why are they doing this? It was all my fault...* you thought.

Suddenly, all the lights at the same time as the curtains opened revealing all the members.

Then Baekhyun started singing...

 

Machi amugeotdo moreuneun airo geureoke
Dashi taeeonan sungan gachi
Jamshi kkumilkkabwa han beon deo nun gamatda tteo boni
Yeokshi neomu ganjeolhaetdeon ne ape gidohadeut seo
isseo

 

His sweet voice echoing through the whole theater. You looked at them one by one and when you gaze at Kai, he also did the same showing his innocent smile to you. You found yourself staring at him for a long period of time.

 

yeah, dan han beonman ne yeopeseo
Bareul matchwo georeo bogopa han beon,
Ttak han beon
manyo

The instruments and Baekhyun's voice suddenly stop making your eyes look away and leave Kai for a while.

"Guys, don't you think something is missing?" Lay asked rubbing the back of his neck while smiling slyly.

"Yeah, I think so. I can feel it. Kai can you look for it?" Baekhyun said then looked at Kai.

Kai nodded and jumped off the stage. He went towards where you were sitting then smiled at you. It was hypnotizing that you didn't even notice you're already on the stage with them.

"The one who's missing is you, Minah." Lay said looking directly in your eyes.

"Hyung,...I don't deserve--" you started talking, your voice trembled a little but Kai cut you off.

"Minah-yah...I'll just go straight to the point... We want you back. And we hope you don't waste this 2nd opportunity we're giving to you."

"Sungjae told us the whole story and we understand your situation. We would also want to apologize for being rude and for not doing anything these past few days. You're also a girl who just wanted to fulfill her dreams. I know it's hard and there's so many trials and challenges before you can achieve it so I understand that you did even though you knew it was impossible because you're a girl but you tried. And well, as an advice, one thing you shouldn't do while you're in the process of achieving something is to lie..." Lay explained it so well that all his word reached your heart. You were so touch by his little speech.

You nodded nonstop as tears flow down on your face. Kai walked in front of you then put a finger on your forehead to stop you from nodding.

"I think I already told you that one nod is enough" he tried to look serious but failed as he chuckled while looking at your face. You had a brown stain near your lips. It was from your chocolate bubble tea you were drinking before Chanyeol arrived.

"Why are you laughing" You asked frowning your brows.

Kai stopped from laughing and wiped it for you,"nothing..."  then handed you his handkerchief and said "wipe your tears... And don't cry anymore. You look ugly when you cry"

"Okay! Enough with the lovey dovey. Minah, on your position. You too, kai." Baekhyun interrupted pointing you two as Chanyeol looked at you teasingly.

"Yah hyung!" Kai glared at Baekhyun for a few seconds the continued "I don't even see her as a girl you know".

"Me neither! I could only see him as a boy if he can dance well! But i don't think he can so never!" you respond crossing your arms.

"Here we go again" Lay mumbled shaking his head while looking at you two. "Let's start guys... and lady" he said as all of you obeyed and went to your own position.

 

"1,2,3...GO!" You counted all together as you started to beat the drums again. You felt so happy today that no words could express.

 

Neoui sesangeuro yeah, yeorin barameul tago, yeah
Ne gyeoteuro eodieseo wannyago
Haemarkge mutneun nege bimirira malhaesseo
Manyang idaero hamkke georeumyeon
Eodideun cheongugilteni...

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 

 

   One thing you didn't know was that they, the Exo members planned all of these. They knew where you were because they were spying you since you left your house this morning. Although it's true that Chanyeol lost in the game of rock-paper-scissors so he was the one who went inside the bubble tea store. They also knew that you're going to recognized him so they already had an event prepared only for you.

 

 

 

 

 

Comments please~! :D

Hope you are enjoying this Fanfic of mine keke 

tumblr_mlz0ym2c7k1rialsdo1_500.gif

 

Love you all!<3

tumblr_mlz0aq1S1E1s4e997o1_250.gif