Episode 4

It's Cold

     

 

~Minah's POV~

       After that 'beautiful morning', they decided to hangout in their practice room with you. You got to know each one of Sungjae's friends as you spent more and more time with them. All of you were having fun when your phone rang again, you looked at the members with suspicious eyes and all of them raised their hands as if they got arrested. When you were sure that they weren't the one who's calling you, you answered the phone.

"Deh, yoboseyo? Yes, I am. Ahh...deh...dehh...Kamsamida!...mmm"  the call ended. You went to Sungjae and stared at him.

"Wae? What are you staring at? Did I do something wrong-" you cut him off by hugging him. "Min"

You faced him and said "Hyung! They chose me as the new member of Exo! Wahh...and they told me that I can go there anytime to sign up the contract." you chuckled and jump as if you won the lottery.

"Wow, congratulations Minah-yah" he said smiling at you but you could feel that he's nervous.

"Why are you nervous? Is it because of the punishment?" you chuckled and raised a brow at him feeling proud of yourself.

"Ani~" He replied not even looking at you. He's probably thinking that you will take this as an advantage to get revenge of what he did to you this morning. 

"Don't worry hyung, I won't give you a hard time and I won't order you-"

"Just say it Minah" Sungjae was being so sensitive. Well, it was his first time losing to you and he's not used to it.

You smirked at him and said "be my slave until the day I got caught by Exo".

"Not bad. Is that all?" he asked as he crossed his arms.

"mmm yes! All you need to do is obey and help me. That's all" you answered him as if it was the easiest thing to do.

"Well, you're right. I don't have to worry, It's kinda easy you know. And I always help you so no problem, I'll serve you my mistress" he said with confidence and went to s to continue the practice.

"Yeah if you say so" you whispered enough for him to hear it.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

     After the practice, you went to SM with your best friend to sign the contract. Signing it was the easiest part, but then it will get complicated with the busy schedules and practices for the concert next month.

The reason they did this audition was for the upcoming concert of Exo because the ex-drummer of Exo had a serious accident one month before the concert and unfortunately, the doctor said that he cannot play drums ever again.

 

And the most difficult part is, to let your sister know about this. She needs to know it because sooner or later you'll have to move and live with them, with Exo! But of course you won't tell her the truth coz she'll definitely disapprove it so you'll have to make an excuse to leave the house. But how?

 

TING! An imaginary light bulb beside your head. (Yeah, I'm so childish...ignore me~)

*What's the use of having a slave? Well, hyung get ready for your first mission. This is gonna be tough* you smirked at the thought.

Well, for now you requested them if you can move after the concert and they agreed with it and they also volunteer to help you with your things so no problem for now.

 

    After signing the contract, you met the manager of Exo or we can say your manager. He's a kind and easy-going person and after spending some time with him, both of you have gotten closer to each other. He also told you that you'll have a dinner meeting with the members today because they wanted to meet you as soon as possible. 

Seem like they're in a hurry but you can't blame them because there's only 3 weeks left before the concert and you'll have to learn all the songs in a short time, shoot new music videos with Exo, attend important meetings to represent yourself as the new member, and more.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

You arrived at the restaurant, a simple one but you could see that there were only a few people inside. Soon you saw a group of boys talking and laughing so hard, you went to where they were and greeted them brightly.

"Annyeonghaseyo~Kim Minho inmida! Pangapsumida" you bowed to them 90 degrees. You were surprised to see them with comfortable clothes and without make up. And somehow it made you feel welcome. It was like all of you were at the same level no one's higher than the others.

"Annyeonghaseyo~Come here and sit down Minho-sshi" Lay welcomed you with a big smile revealing his dimples.

"Deh~ you can drop your formalities if you like, I won't mind it at all besides I'm the youngest so you can use banmal to me" you said cooly like a man and took a seat between Lay and Kai. This is a great start.

"Annyeong uri maknae! Kai you are now a hyung, be a good one to him" Chanyeol chuckled waving his hands to you and looked at Kai and gave him thumbs up. Kai just nodded and turned to you.

"Hope you do well at our concert" he coldly said to you. Kai is a perfectionist and because it's their first time doing a concert alone without other SM artist, he wants to do it well and give all his best. And because you're new with this kind of work he can't help but get worried.

"Ah deh" you said innocently not showing your annoyed feelings to him. It was so awkward after that. Baekhyun eyed all of you and rolled his eyes.

"Enough with the talk.The food is waiting, I can feel it... so let's eat~!" Baekhyun smiled while looking at the food. 

 

 

     You got to know each one of them a little except for Kai who was eating silently not even bother to talk to you. You didn't pay much attention to him as he did the same to you so you just talked to the other members and had fun with them.

    

    

 

 

 

Exo's here~! <3

tumblr_md5ky7Node1rkueb0o1_500.gif