Episode 3

It's Cold

 

 

It's early in the morning and your sister were cooking for breakfast when your phone rang. 

 

"Who's calling you at this hour?" your sister asked. And all of a sudden, Exo popped out into your mind.

"I'll answer it. Maybe it's Sungjae hyu--, Oppa having trouble with something" you said dashing to your room.

"Deh~ yoboseyo?" you answered the phone call and as expected it was a call from SM saying that you are now officially a member of Exosphere.

You thanked them for accepting you as the new drummer of the band. They also gave you an address and asked you if you could come right now to sign your contract because they will be very busy today.

It was weird to sign a contract at this hour but you gladly agreed to them and after the call, you rushed to prepare yourself.

 

 

~Sungjae's POV~

 

 

"Puahahahaaha" I bursted into laughter. Even though it was my first time doing a prank to her, I didn't imagine her to believe it that fast. 

"Jae-yah, how was it? Did I sound like a professional producer?" Hyunsik said being proud of his acting skills. He was the one who talked to Minah this morning and surprisingly he did it well. He really sounded like a pro.

"Good job Hyunsik hyung. I owe you one"

*My plan is going smoothly* I whispered to myself.

 

 

     Eunkwang hyung and Hyunsik hyung disguised themselves by wearing elegant suits for men with matching neckties. And they were sitting inside the restaurant with their backs facing the main door waiting for Minah to arrive.

Fortunately, Minah never had the chance to meet my band because of their busy schedules. Maybe she had seen them on TV but knowing her I don't think she will remember them.

Infront of the hyungs, there was a small bar where Ilhoon hyung and I were hiding with the camera. Well, I just wanted to record this moment to keep some good memories for me, at least.

Minah could arrive anytime by now coz she a girl who doesn't spend so much time in preparing herself. And after 5 minutes, there she was entering the main door of the restaurant. She looked more and more manly as the days passed. And I think that was my fault for always being at her side. I just hope she won't lost her feminine side.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo~are you from SM?" she asked the hyungs definitely not suspecting even a little of what was happening.

Both of them stood up and bowed to her. "Yes, we are. You can take a seat, Minho-sshi" Eunkwang hyung said and all of them sat down.

"Well, first we would like to congratulate you for being an official member of Exo and we would also like to thank you for auditioning, you didn't know how hard it was to find a talented person like you"

*Yes Hyunsik hyung continue, compliment her more...She's so into this situation. I'm going to succeed* evil laugh

"Aniyo, It's an honor for me to be a part of the band, thank you for choosing me... Kamsamida" she humbly said to the fake producers.

"Order something, I know you're hungry. You can take this as an apology for calling you so early" Eunkwang hyung suddenly put a sad face, a sad face that brought us into laughter.

Minah took a glance at the bar."Oops! I think Minah heard us. Ottoke?" I whispered to Ilhoon hyung. She was in the process of standing up when...

"Hahahahahahahahah" a group of people who were sitting beside the bar started laughing.

Saved by the people.

"Uff! that was close" Ilhoon hyung whispered as we both felt relieved.

Hyunsik hyung snapped his fingers to call the waiter. The way he did it was so funny because he acted like he was in a date trying to look cool and all but this time we tried our best to control our laughter.

"Waiter, can you take his order?" Hyunsik hyung said to the waiter. He then turned to her and continued "Come on Minho-sshi don't be shy. I will pay for it. Don't worry".

Minah accepted his offer as she told the waiter her order. But she was taking too long  so after that, I called the waiter to see the paper. *sighs

Now, I regret inviting her in this expensive restaurant. Minah is a kind a girl who doesn't get fat even when she eats so much. Many of our girl classmates envy her because of that.

 

 

After eating and talking, Eunkwang hyung took out a paper and Minah got her pen ready to sign. He passed the paper to her, the signal that we have to get out of the bar. She was reading the paper when suddenly her pen dropped on the floor.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Contract

Name: Kim Min Ah

Age: 17

Birthdate: December 7,1995

Gender: FEMALE

 

     I am one of the representative of SM Entertainment and I'm sorry to tell you this, but you are disqualified in this audition for being a GIRL and for deceiving us. I hope you can get another job because you are a talented person but I'm advising you to not do this again. Thank you and sorry.

 

Lee Jung Myun  

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

"Excuse me sir" I said but she didn't respond so I took her pen and called her again.

"Sir you drop your pen".

She finally looked at me but she didn't recognize me, I think she was still shocked. She then took a glance at the camera that was focused on her face, then turned to me again.

"Yaaaah! Yook Sung Jae! What is the meaning of this!?" she screamed out loud, not even caring about the people around us.

 

"Minah~Happy April Fool's day!" I beamed then hugged her.

 

"I hate you Jae" she cried.

"I love you Min".

 

 

 

 

 
 
 
A late update for april fool's day kekeke
 
tumblr_meopp9K7KK1qzlrsb.gif