Episode 6

It's Cold

 

 

Continuation...

You shook your head at the thought and took a deep breath to relax yourself, "Hyung are you okay? What's with the sudden kindness? you're not planning something, aren't you?" you attacked him with questions as you noticed how close his face was when you turned your head to face him so you pulled out your hands from his and took a step back.

He stood properly and scratched the back of his head "Was I so mean to you that I made you think like that?" his expression changed into a sad one. "Look, I'm sorry for being rude to you. It's just that I still can't move on with what happen to Jongdae hyung."

"Jongdae?" you asked confused as you frowned your brows.

"yes~Kim Jong Dae, Chen's real name. He's the ex-drummer of Exo and my cousin. Kim Jong In is my real name. Not many people know about us being cousins, only the members, our manager and Lee Soo Man-sajangnim. Well and my family of course." he chuckled as you rolled your eyes and punched him lightly on his arm.

"Now I understand and I also feel sorry to him for taking his place" you sighed as you remember the picture you saw this morning.

"Well you just have to do your best Minho-yah, and show him that you deserve his place because you know he's very worried that the band will go down if we can't find the right person to be in this group so make him proud!" he exclaimed as he patted your head and smiled.

*It's starting again* you thought as your heartbeat was increasing rapidly. Every time he touches you, you're always having goose bumps *Did he get this from his electric guitar?*

You stepped backward again and did a salute to him "yes sir! I'll do my best but for now... let's go to cafeteria, I'm starting to feel hungry" you pouted so he just nodded at you and the two of you left the room to meet the other members who were probably eating right now.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

  The days passed and your body was starting to feel tired because of all the practices after school and filming and attending meetings every weekends but you didn't mind it because this is what you want and it makes you happy thinking that there are some fans who's supporting you.

"Kamsamida! I'll work harder yorobeun.Thanks for all your support, I really appreciate it" you announced and bowed 90 degrees to all the fans who attended the fan meeting today. You were so happy that you couldn't erase the big smile on your face.

 

    Insung hyung, our manager gathered us after the meeting and told us that he canceled all the schedules for tomorrow so we can rest or do what we want.

"Yes! kamsamida hyung~" Lay grinned and hug the manager.

"You're the best, Jjang!" You gave him thumbs up and smiled brightly.

"Hyung~~~~" Kai, the ex-maknae showed his aegyo to all of you and also gave Insung hyung a big hug.

"Hyung nim~did I tell you how much I love you?" Chanyeol asked running to his manager making Lay and Kai flew away from them.

"Insung hyung! since when did you become so handsome?" Baekhyun said trying to put an arm on the shoulder of his 1.87 m tall manager but failed so all of you burst into laughter. He's really the moodmaker of this band.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

    Today is your day off so Exo planned on having a small party in their dorm and soon you arrived there with some groceries coz you didn't want to go there empty handed. You were welcome by the delicious smell coming from the kitchen and saw Lay cooking so much food.

"Hyung, why are you cooking so much? With that food you can feed 10 or more people, you know?" you told him and looked at the groceries you brought. *This is the reason why they told me not to bring anything* you sighed.

"Is it too much? Well, If we can't finish these foods we can invite more people. But for now kindly wake those people who's still sleeping and tell them to wash up quickly because the food is getting cold" he ordered you and thanked you by giving you a back hug.

"Arraso hyung" you sighed and pouted knowing that they're difficult to wake up as your manager said. You entered the room revealing Baekhyun and Chanyeol sleeping soundly. You decided to wake Baekhyun first by tickling him on his sides.

 He was laughing so hard "Maknae~ stop~" so you stopped and went to the other side where Chanyeol is, leaving Baekhyun on his bed panting. You also did the same method and started to tickle him but you were startled when Baekhyun suddenly grabbed you.

"Watch out!" he shouted as you saw Chanyeol's feet flew to where you were sitting. 

"Uff, so close. Be careful, Chanyeol has this habit of hitting the person who's waking him up" he warned you. "I'll take care of him, go to Kai. He's a lot easier to wake up" he chuckled while looking at Chanyeol.

"Deh hyung, but you need to hurry up. The food is waiting... I can feel it" you grinned and leave the room.

 

You opened another door and went inside. You were surprised at the view, as you saw Kai with shirt rolled up to his chest revealing his perfect abs. You found yourself staring at it *What exactly are you doing Minah?* you scolded yourself and shook your head. You threw a towel on his body and took a deep breath.

"Hyung irona,irona,irona~!" you sang as you jumped on his bed but accomplish nothing so you sighed *Well at least he didn't kick me* 

You were hitting him and poking his face when he suddenly pulled you on his side making you stumble and lie down beside him. He wrapped his arm on your waist, "5 minutes more,hum...please~" he mumbled making you freeze. *He sure has powers* you thought while staring at his peaceful face.

 

 

The knock on the door brought you back to reality "Minho-yah, the food is ready! Pali pali~!" Lay shouted.

You tried to get off from his grip and when you successfully separate yourself from him, you grabbed and pulled his hands making him sit with his eyes close.

"Ahh~hyung wake up wake up. The food is getting cold. I'm hungry you know. Irona~ jebal" you whined as you moved his arms upside down non-stop. You always do this to Sungjae and it really annoys him so much.

"Aish...Stop it I'm already awake" he said irritated so you smirked knowing that you succeed.

"Wash up hyung and brush your teeth, you smell..." you didn't finish what you're saying and cover your nose and mouth hiding your chuckles.

"Yah! YOU! Come here" he said with his eyes wide open pulling off the blanket and stood up to get you so you rushed and went out of his room.

 

You went to the leader and hide at his back as Kai were trying to get you so both of you ran in circles with Lay at the center.

 

*Kids these days* Lay sighed maintaining his calmness but failed as the two didn't stop.

"Stop! Minho put the plates on the table. Kai wash your face and brush your teeth, right now!" Lay ordered and both of you obeyed him and walked out of the kitchen

"Mehrong" you whispered to Kai but he just ignore you and went to the bathroom.