Episode 12

It's Cold

 

 

 

   After the song ended, your manager popped out and went on the stage with a big smile, his smile reminds you of your late father. He spread his arms to hug you so went to him and hug him too. "Insung hyung I'm sorry" you said hugging him tighter.

He tapped your back lightly, "All of us make mistakes and besides we already forgive you so don't cry" he said as he felt your tears falling down on his shoulder. He broke the hug and looked at you with his eyes smiling "Welcome to the band Minah!".

"Thank you" you smiled sweetly at him. He messed your hair and chuckled a little then turn to the rest of the member, "Come on guys we'll have a short meeting in our favorite restaurant, my treat". The boys cheered and started to clean up all the instruments and wires and place them in order as fast as they can.

Insung handed you a big paper bag "Here, change your clothes, pali pali~". You bowed to him and went to the dressing room.

They are such a great people. You felt so blessed of having them in your life. Even though winter season is coming you don't feel cold at all because of this warm feeling they're giving you.

____________________________________________________________________________________

 

"People this a top secret for now okay? You can't tell anyone,only us can know about this" Your manager was referring about you being a girl, only him and the members know about it. The members nodded in agreement.

You fake a cough and looked at Insung "Hyung can I tell my sister about this, I just don't want to lie to her anymore besides she already knows all about me"

"Okay, but you think she will let you join again?" He asked worriedly.

"She'll understand" *I think* you assured him with smile on your face but not a sincere one.

The food arrived and a waitress served it putting all on your table. She bowed to us and left. "Let's eat!" Chanyeol shouted raising his spoon in the air.

"Chalmogueseumnida~" 

Nobody noticed that it was already late at night until your sister called you asking where you were. They offered you a ride and you accepted it.

It was a long long day for you but you didn't mind it at all. You're happy and that's all that matter for now.

___________________________________________________________________________

 

"Again" 

...

"Again!"

...

"Again!!" You manager was being so strict today because it's your last day of practice and tomorrow will be your first ever concert. 

"No one care about me~" Baekhyun and Lay was practicing an acoustic version of the song MAMA in a small room with the manager while the others were doing the task that Insung gave to them. You were assigned to undo the parts of the drums and placed it all beside the main door of the building,Chanyeol was assigned to clean up the practice room while Kai was assigned to buy the dinner.

"Uhh...great! its not working" you sighed as you saw the sign in front of the elevator door Out of service .

You decided to go down by stairs and carry every part of the drum. But after going up and down two times with a heavy thing, you already felt out of breath.

It was the third time you're going downstairs when Kai appeared in front of you, he put down the food in a corner and snatched what you were carrying.

"Give it to me. I can do it. It's not heavy at all" you lied to him. But you don't want to depend on him besides that was your task not his.

He put it down and looked at you with his poker face. "Then get it" he said.

You felt your legs got numb while rushing causing you to stumble and fall on him.

"Ouch~!" both of you cried in pain.

"Didn't I say to you to get that thing and not me" he complained after seeing your hands grabbing his jacket tightly.

His face was facing yours, he then looked at you seriously while moving closer and closer. You felt the need of closing your eyes so you did it.

*What are thinking Minah!? open your eyes right now!* You couldn't bear to hold on his gaze.

He suddenly burst into laughter after seeing your face. You opened your right eye slowly then realize that he was just making fun of you so you punched his chest and yelled at him, "Yah!are you crazy?"

He stopped from laughing and suddenly close his eyes. You felt a pair of arms around your waist. "What do you think you--"

"I missed you... so much" He said, his eyes still close. You could feel he's sincerity. Kai wasn't this type of person that can easily say what he feels but today was different. He also didn't know why but after saying it he felt so happy and free.

"Ermm...I miss you too?" you replied not really knowing what to say. *what's happening to him?Is it the end of the world?*

He chuckled at your answer then open his eyes."I think you can stand up now" he said so you obey and got up in an awkward way, "Mian".

________________________________________________________________________________

 

Today's the big day! You didn't feel anything aside from nervousness. Less than an hour and the concert will start. You went out of the dressing room to peek a little and after opening the door that leaded you at the back stage, you heard a loud cheer coming from all the people who came today.

Thousands of persons were sitting and waiting for Exo to perform. You couldn't explain what you feel after seeing and hearing your fans cheering your name.

Then your eyes wandered at the people who were sitting on the first line. There you saw your sister with his boyfriend. They came to support you, a smile appeared on your face.

Your sister already accepted and let you do what you really wanted, but in one condition, you need to help him convince your friend Kris to join in her company and be a model of her new designed clothes.

"Min" somebody called you so you turned around to see Baekhyun signing you to go back. You ran to him. "You better prepare yourself. It will start soon"

"Deh~ arraso" you nodded and went back to the dressing room.

 

"5!  4!..." The fans started to countdown as they saw the big screen showing some numbers.

" 3!  2!  1!!!" The concert began. All the lights on the stage with different kinds of colors as fireworks came out from the edge of the stage. All the fans were shouting and repeating the name of your band, "EXO! EXO! EXO! EXO! EXO!".

"Are you REAAAAADY!?" Baekhyun shouted excitingly. "Let's go and make HISTORY!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

mother father gentleman ~ keke

I'm just happy today! :)

(hope you're having a GOOD day too ^_^)

had some bubble tea after dance practice :D

Love u ALL! <3

& thanks for the comments :)