Episode 8

It's Cold

 

 

 

You continued practicing for the concert which will occur 5 days from now. Insung hyung stepped inside the practice room announcing it's break time. You looked at each other as you put down the instruments and started running towards the cafeteria as if you're competing in a marathon.

 

"Kai hyung can you open this?" you passed him a bottle of strawberry jam.

He raised a brow at you. "What's the magic word?"

"Please~" you beg him so he opened it as you made a face while he's not looking. Lay chuckled when he saw you and pinched your cheeks.

 

Kai passed you the bottle without releasing it from his hand and smiled at you.

"Kamsamnida~!" you beamed and snatched it from him then returned your poker face.

"Omo! Kai behaving like a hyung, this is new...interesting" Chanyeol said, observing the both of you.

 

 

 

After the break you all went back to the practice room. Your manager told you that after practicing 'Into your world', 'History' and 'MAMA' and make it perfect you can go home  and so he seated in front of you as he will be the judge for today.

 

"Fighting~!" he cheered you all with a high note then change his expression into a serious one and pose like a judge as he crossed his long legs and arms. All of you just chuckled at his behavior.

"1 2 3 Go!" Lay counted as all of you started playing your instruments at the same time. You could feel that everyone's enjoying even your manager who was stamping his foot in rhythm and closing his eyes to feel the music as Baekhyun were singing with full of emotions.

 

You passed two songs as Insung Hyung stood up and clap, smiling widely and felt very contented with all your work.

And now, the last song 'MAMA', a strong and powerful song. Because of Kai, you learned it so easily so now you have the confidence to do it and play it well.

 

And soon you started beating the drums and as you were nearing at the rap part, you became so excited and without noticing you also moved you head, banging it with the rhythm.

 

 

Then...

Silence filled up the whole room in no time...

 

As your CAP fell down on the floor at the center of the room revealing your long brown wavy hair. 

 

They suddenly stopped playing as their heads turned to you with their eyes widely open.

 

"Mi--Minho-yah..." your manager stuttered pointing you.

"You are..." Chanyeol said with his low manly voice.

"A GURL!?" Baekhyun asked shouting, enough to hear the echo of his voice vibrating in the room.

 

While Lay and Kai remained quiet the whole time.

 

 

 

 

You were so shocked that you can't even speak or move.

 

 

*Ottoke? Is this the end?*

 

 

 

 

 

 

A short update dedicated to passionburn19 <3

Thanks for the comments ^_^ keke

 

And to all my subscribers and readers,

Cheongmal Kamsamnida~!

 

Don't forget to comment or subscribe ;)

It really motivates me~

tumblr_mli05mQ0Ym1r89s2go1_500.gif