Episode 7

It's Cold

 

 

      It's only been two weeks since you met the band but now you're so close to each one of the members like you have known them for a long time. And it was because of spending time with them every day. Luckily, your sister has been very busy this past few months because of work and you could only see her every weekends so you didn't have a hard time to hide or make excuses.

You're all busily eating the food made by the leader when suddenly you heard the doorbell rang. Baekhyun stood up to open the door and shouted "Kim Family is here!". Three good-looking guys walked through the living room then to the dining room and greeted each one of you.

"He's our new maknae, Kim Min Ho" Chanyeol pointed you so you bowed to them and greeted formally. 

"Looks like Kai isn't our baby anymore, by the way I'm Kim Joon Myun.We are Kai's cousins. You can call me Suho" he introduced himself and showed his angelic smile to you.

"Well at least he also a 'Kim'. Welcome to the family, I'm Kim Jongdae, Chen for short" he said as he went to you and gave you a friendly hug.

"I'm Kim Min Seok, they call me Xiumin" coughs* "Is there some steamed buns left? I'm so hungry" he said as he walked and sat on Baekhyun's chair.

"Yah! that's my place" Baekhyun whined but Xiumin was already concentrated eating baozi so he could care less on what Baekhyun was saying.

"Maknaes can you get three chairs and plates for them?" Lay asked you and Kai so you stood up and went to the kitchen. Kai said he will get chairs so you looked for the plates and found it inside a cupboard hanging highly on the wall. You tiptoed to reach and get the plates but failed so you opened the cabinet below and stepped on it when you felt someone was at your back and took the 3 plates without any difficulties.

"You can ask for help, you know" Kai said as he was holding three folding chairs on his right hand and three plates on his left hand.

*no doubt why he has those six packs on his tummy*

"yeah but I can do it myself, you know" you replied and snatched the plates on his hand and walked out of the kitchen.

"Well you can start buying a ladder if you want to do it yourself, Minho-yah" he chuckled and walked faster to reach you.

* Instead of saying thanks he'll act cool and walk away...* he sighed

 

 

   After eating they decided to watch a horror movie so Chen and Chanyeol went out to buy some snacks and drinks while Suho was cleaning the table,Baekhyun was washing the dishes and Lay was wiping the plates with a dry cloth. Kai and you were incharge of arranging the living room as you put a soft carpet on the floor and some pillows. And Xiumin, well... he went to the bathroom after eating and still there all this time and it's because he ate so much steamed buns.

But one thing they don't know is that you hate watching horror movies. Ever since you were a child you hate watching it because the first time you did, you couldn't sleep and the next day you had nightmares and it continued every day until you forget the movie completely. But today you couldn't complain because you didn't want them to know your weak side.

Kai waited for everyone to sit down before playing the movie and so he click the button after seeing all of you in a comfortable position. Luckily, you were sitting on the sofa with Xiumin who was sleeping right now and Kai concentrated watching the movie and most of them were sitting on the floor so they can't see that your eyes were already closed.

 

There was a sudden silence in the movie so you wonder if they pause it or something scary will happen but because your eyes were closed you couldn't know what's happening.

DINGDONG! The doorbell rang during the moment of silence so the impact of the sound was loud making you scream even more louder.

 

"AAAAAAaaaaaaaaH~!"

 Xiumin woke up after hearing your scream. "Aaaa! What's happening!?" he shouted as he hug a pillow tightly.

The rest were startled as they looked at you with their big eyes even Baekhyun who naturally has small ones.

 "Woah~" Chanyeol said making a perfect 'O' with his lips, he then started to clap as the boys including you stared at him frowning your brows.

"What? Don't you think he has a special talent? He sounded like a real girl when he screamed. Minho-yah you can use it in variety shows if they invite us" he smiled giving you two thumbs up.

All of you face palm yourselves and shook your head. Chanyeol can be dumb sometimes but all he says has sense on it. Well, thanks to him, he saved you today.

 

Lay stood up and went at the door to look who pressed that scary doorbell. And soon you heard the leader talking in Chinese. 

Two tall guys and a cute one entered the dorm. They greeted all the people in the living room and introduced themselves to you.

"Ni--aah, mian! Annyeonghaseyo I'm Kris, nice to meet you Minho-sshi?" you nodded and bowed to him.

"I'm Tao" he said shortly so you hesitately bowed to him. Looks like he's not in a good mood.

"What's wrong with him?" Baekhyun asked looking so concern to Tao.

"He saw a Gucci bag while we were on the way to go here and he wanted to buy it but Kris didn't let him although Tao used all his strength and showed his aegyo to us" the cute guy explained then he turned to you "By the way my name's Luhan, pangapsumnida!" he beamed looking ten times cuter than usual.

 

 

 All of a sudden the lights went off after Luhan presented himself causing you to grab him tightly on his arm. He then took off your hands on his arm and put them on his shoulder. The others were standing right in front of you as if they're covering something.

 

"3...2,1!" Lay did a countdown then all of them stepped aside at the same time revealing another two guys as the one was carrying a big cake with candles on it and the other was wearing a party hat.

"SURPRISE~! Congratulations Kim Min Ho" they chorused together as they all smiled brightly at you.

"Make a wish then blow the candles" Chen said so you obeyed him as you paused for a moment then blew the candles.

 

*My wish is for our band Exosphere to be successful and famous around the world*

 

 

You were so touched by this surprise party they did for you. Even though they don't know you that much you can feel and see the love and the trust they are showing towards you.

"Thanks everyone. I didn't expect you would do this, cheongmal kamsamnida! Saranghamnida" you thanked them and did a big heart by curving your arms to your head.

"Did you like it Minho-yah?" Suho asked as you responded him with nonstop nodding and smiling.

"Just one nod is enough" Kai said stopping you by placing a finger on your forehead.

 

"Well, actually Kai planned all of this. He was also the one who called us to come here and join the celebration" Kris revealed making Kai glared at him biting his lower lip.

You looked at Kai in disbelief, "You?" 

 

*I think I clearly said to them that it's a secret* Kai scratched his head and turned to you then smile.

 

"well, uhm...as the ex-maknae, I wanted to do something for the new maknae so I planned to do a surprise party for you. Hope you like it"

"Of course I like it. Thanks Kai and thank you everyone. I promise I'll work harder.Thank you also for taking care of me" you bowed to them and them to you.

 

"Excuse me. Can we eat the cake?" the guy with a party hat on his head asked as he pointed the cake.

"Introduce yourself first" Luhan said patting his shoulder.

"Ahh deh! my name is Sehun. Nice meeting you Minho-sshi" he then gave you a party hat so you bowed to him and wear the hat.

"And I'm Kyungsoo but you can call me D.O. Aah! Kai asked me to bake a cake so here. Try some" the guy holding the cake introduced himself and handed you the cake.

"It looks delicious! Kamsamnida" you thanked him and put it on the table. You looked at the cake once again and read what's written on it.

 

'Congratulations Kim Min Ho

Fighting~!'

 

 

*Kim Min Ho.*

*What will happen if they discover that I'm not Kim Minho but Kim Minah? They are treating me so well but me?... I'm lying to them every day...*

*Sungjae is right but this is what I want*

*Ahhh~ It's so complicated*