Episode 2

It's Cold

 

 

"I have to park the car. Wait for me inside, okay?" he said lowering the window so you can hear him clearly. 
 
"Huh?...o-okay" you said without expression *Did I just stutter? nega?*
 
"Oh! someone's nervous" he chuckled a little as he looked at your pale face.
 
"No! I'm not!" you exclaimed. He was shocked by your sudden mood-changing. 
 
"Do you have your monthly period today?" he asked biting his lower lip trying to control his laughter while you were glaring at him, controling your temper. He surely knows how to annoy you.
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
       As soon as you entered the building, you saw a group of boys sitting inside the waiting room. You could feel the tension as some of them were practicing with their invisible drums. When Sungjae arrived, both of you took a seat and waited for your turn like the others did.
 
 
      An hour has passed when middle a aged woman appeared in front of the room and announced "Next,...Kim Min Ho" but nobody stood up. "KIM MIN HO" she repeated once again.
 
Sungjae elbowed you as he went closer to your face. "I think that Min Ho is you...hurry up or you'll lose" he whispered and smirked at you.
 
"It's me!" you said with a loud voice making everyone startled. You mentally face palm yourself.
 
*Paboo! Minah-yah,you should have to be extra careful with your voice. You haven't even started the audition...aish!* you talked to yourself as you heard the others saying "he sounds like a girl","yeah,he has a girl voice","Is he a girl?".
 
You awkwardly laugh to their comments and said "well...umm,you know I went to a concert yesterday and yeah, this morning my voice suddenly...changed?"
You scratched your head while giving them a fake smile *Why am I saying this...* but to your surprise, they believed it as you saw them nodding and smiling at you.
 
"Minho-sshi,it's your turn. Follow me" the woman said so you nodded to the people inside and went out to follow the woman. You entered another room, a big one and as you stepped in, your eyes automatically landed on the instruments that were placed at the center of the room. You suddenly felt excited just by looking at the new and expensive instruments and you chuckled a little. You didn't even notice that the Exo members were there infront of you.
 
 
~Lay's POV~
 
 
After an hour...
 
    It was getting boring.The contestants were good but they always lack of something. The next contestant entered the room. He's smaller than the others but I think if he's the one, the fans will find it cute. Well, it wasn't just his height that was different to others because as soon as he entered, he was the only one who didn't even bother to greet us first and just stood there looking at the instruments, smiling. 
 
" Kim Minho-sshi?" he was startled when I called him but he just frowned his brows as soon as he saw us. Another difference from the other contestants, as some of them didn't waste time to get our signs and requested to take a photo with them, or shake hands. Well, all of them didn't expect us to be the judges and it was also our first time doing this. 
 
But Minho's actions made me think that he's trully interested in music, not in us. 
 
"Annyeonghaseyo~!" Chanyeol beamed, showing his perfect teeth. 
 
"Ah deh~annyeonghaseyo! Kim Min Ho-inmida" he introduced himself. There was something weird with his voice but I didn't mind it, I just wanna know how good he can play.
 
"Wow! you can play many instruments" Baekhyun said while reading the paper you filled up last week.
 
"You can play all the instruments if you like... You can start now" I said anticipating his performance.
 
He bowed to us and went to where the piano was placed and played it with our song 'what is love'. He looked so calm while playing and I could see that he's so into it. When he finished playing, we clapped our hands and he just gave us a sweet smile.
 
After that he got up and went to get the guitar and played 'Into your world'. We were moved by every song he played, it was like he was hypnotizing us through music.
 
And lastly, he went to the drum and played the song 'History' and as expected he made it so lively and full of energy. With that, his awesome performance finished. We stood up and clapped for him. I can't explain what I feel...
 
"Kamsamida~" Minho said as he bowed and smiled. We could see that he's satisfied with his performance as he gave all his best with every song he played.
 
"You're a great musician Minho-sshi and your performance was DAEBAK! We really enjoyed it. We will contact the person who got qualified tomorrow so better keep your phone on 24 hours. Thank you Minho-sshi" I said fomally. This boy made our day.
 
 
~Minah's POV~
 
 
     After the audition, Sungjae drove you to your favorite bubble tea shop to have a small celebration.
 
"Get ready mister Sungjae. Tomorrow will be your worst day ever" you informed him. You were sure that they will get contact you tomorrow jugdging from the reactions of the judges after your performance.
 
"Don't be too sure Minah-yah. You're always so confident and sometimes it's bad for the health because you know if you fail, you'll get disappointed to yourself, and after that you can get depression, then you won't eat and then-" you cut him off by placing your index finger on his lips to kept him quiet.
 
"Hyung, you're talking too much you know...Just wait and see. I was just informing you" you patted his head and smiled at him.
 
"Yah, you always cut me off. Don't forget that I'm old-" 
 
"Here's your order sir" the waitress arrived 'on time' with the food and drinks. "Enjoy your food" she continued after placing all on the table and left.
 
*What's wrong with these people!?* he sighed and took a sip of his bubble tea.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Annyeong~! How was it? are you enjoying my fanfic?
I wanna know your opinion ^_^ kekeke 
 
image
 
image
 
LOL!xD