Grand Opening pt. 1

Clueless Hubby Kevin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A smile wouldn't leave your face as you and Kevin looked around. Everyone was here to support you, many celebrities, friends, and family came to support you in this grand opening ceremony. Not many places that were new would draw up so much attention or even have a grand opening ceremony.

You were handed a microphone that could be heard all around the restarant's inside and outside. You looked to Kevin not sure if you should say something first and he gave you an encouraging smile. 

"Go on, speak," he said in a whisper that was loud enough to be picked up by the rest of the sound system and instantly the crowd hushed. You took a deep breath and looked around.

"Thank you everyone for coming to the grand opening of Woo Pancakes." The crowd applaudes and you smile brightly at their response before continuing. "Kevin and I thought about our love for eating, and what our favorite thing was to eat, and really this was the best way to open up our family and bring our culture to South Korea." The crowd nodded understandingly and their eyes filled with anticipation as you handed the mic to Kevin. "Pancakes hold a special meaning to this family and we would like this to be the same for all of you who come to eat here. We won't say what that meaning is, you will know when you try." He wiggled his eyebrows cheesily and you had to contain a laugh. He was building up their anticipation too much. 

"Now, since there are many of you right now, it will take a while but not too long, for us to get started. We thank everyone once again for coming and we hope you enjoy this experience as well."  Both you and Kevin bowed in appreciation along with everyone's claps and cheers and whistles, this would be a tough day. 

 

You stepped inside with Kevin and looked around at the entire place. One side of the restaurant was like a cozy caf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter